[Soundtrack] Cosmos: War Of The Planets Soundtrack
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-08-2014, 05:09 AM   #1
SampleScienc
Knob Twiddler
SampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond repute
Canada
MC Status: 2960
[Soundtrack] Cosmos: War Of The Planets Soundtrack

I've rearranged and remastered an old science fiction movie soundtrack from the public domain called Cosmos: War Of the Planets. I wanted to do this for a long time since the soundtrack is really good and isn't available anywhere. The track I'm the most proud of is called "Outer Space Panic". It has a sound reminiscent of Dj Shadow famous "Organ Donor" track. Obviously, it's more simple because I wanted to let the original music stand out for itself. New arrangement where minimal while still retaining that '70 style and tone.

I've made a small run of 20 red cassettes and it's also available as a digital download. The tapes will probably sold out very quickly so if you like the project and want to show your support, you know what to do! :wink:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

It's also available on Discogs, if your more comfortable with that website:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers!

Advertisements

------------------
SampleScienc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Soundtrack] Cosmos: War Of The Planets Soundtrack.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
Endless
Analog Lurker
Endless has a spectacular aura aboutEndless has a spectacular aura aboutEndless has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: [Soundtrack] Cosmos: War Of The Planets Soundtrack

Something I quite like about this
Wasn't quite what I was expecting to hear when I clicked, so that's alway nice. Nice warm texture, crispy hats, nice round smooth sub. Good contrasting elements. I dig that. Around 1 min in, the organ sample felt a touch loopy to me, maybe some automation there might help?

Sweet track man. Simple but tasteful.

Advertisements

------------------
Endless is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote