[Electronic / Community / Compilation] the new FREE Cosmic Core compilation is out!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 27-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900328
Icon4 [Electronic / Community / Compilation] the new FREE Cosmic Core compilation is out!

Here it is, the new Cosmic Core FREE compilation!

22 high quality tracks by 21 electronic artists from everywhere around the world, including Mister Tom Cosm!
11 countries are represented in this real community project.
509 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
were needed to achieve this project

My track is number 5, and I did the mastering of 19 of the 22 tracks, a huge amount of work, I'm really happy that this release is out!

Listen, download and share this with your friends!

- on Bandcamp: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

- on Soundcloud: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Enjoy and tell me what you think!
And if you want to be part of the next compilation, check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers,

Luc

Advertisements

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote