Hi I'm new, I produce all sorts of stuff
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

« Howdy | hi »
Old 08-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #1
knox167
Learning The Ropes
knox167 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Hi I'm new, I produce all sorts of stuff

So I'm completely new here and I am just delving into the world of IDM music in general, although, I've always been a fan, I haven't really tried my hand at the production of it, save for a few tracks here and there, I was happy to come here and see that alot of my big influences are shared with other people here. I love Trent Reznor, Elliot Smith, Bright Eyes, Brand New, the melodic darker side of music is basically my preference but I also have a deep appreciation for music production in all genre's, and have produced in all genre's. I'll listen to a pop song on the radio if its produced well, so I'm not going to be on here bantering and hating on people like skrillex for making what is in my opinion, extremely involved and well produced music. My favorite thing in the world is an original melody, a tone that is classic that will capture and make an imprint on you and that is something that I am always dying to create. I started out as a rapper and I was highly influenced by people like sage francis, atmosphere, newer Cage, POS, and others. But I have been taking a hiatus from rapping to get a full knowledge of production because I have always been a DIY kind of person, I want to be able to do everything myself, I feel like that's something alot of IDM producers have in common. I am here to learn and to share and to get better as well as help other people get better. Hit me back if any of this resonates with you, otherwise, you'll see me around the forum and I hope I meet some talented, cool people.

Thanks,

Knox

Advertisements

knox167 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Elliot Smith - Everything Means Nothing To Me

« Howdy | hi »