I make sounds
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 20-07-2015, 08:39 AM   #1
LustHouse
Analog Lurker
LustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
I make sounds

Hi all. My name is Alex and I'm an alc... hold on, wrong forum.

Hi All.

I make sounds using reason and studio one. Sometimes they work out well sometimes they dont.

Usually they dont.

But when they do, they work out in some sort of magic that I cant clearly classify. For the sake of thos introduction lets call it cinematic movie experience with a beat. (I swear I dont use rise and hit (i really want to tho) ) or horrorstep ( I actually just came up with this ).

I like pineapples.

Last edited by LustHouse; 20-07-2015 at 06:11 PM..

Advertisements

LustHouse is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 06:18 PM   #2
LustHouse
Analog Lurker
LustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I make sounds

This is got to be the second biggest discovery in my life after finding out it was a berry. World will never be the same for me again.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:35 PM   #3
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80995730
Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,668 Posts

horrorstep is dubstep except you have the clown from It on the youtube vignette

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 09:05 PM   #4
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 7010

Loved the introduction(s), if you like to be quite creative with sound in general, try looking for a program called Paul Time Stretch. It's brilliant at creating insanely good textures that completely transform the original and can make a lot of atmospheric sounding ambience. You can stretch the audio from minutes to years (literally) in length.

Oh and welcome.

------------------
Our newest UK DnB Mix Show hosted by Hush & Multi

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #5
LustHouse
Analog Lurker

Man. This is gold. My laptop is a little bit upset about it, but I'm lovin it.
Old 20-07-2015, 10:51 PM   #6
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45964898
Thanked 1,181 Times in 908 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
horrorstep is dubstep except you have the clown from It on the youtube vignette
agreed

Advertisements

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote