Your musical shame... - Page 23
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 19-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #441
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262786029
Thanked 2,927 Times in 1,770 Posts
Re: Your musical shame...

SHAME IS FOR THE WEAK

ALL HAIL DJ ZORRO

Advertisements

Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 04:16 AM   #442
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6903359
Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,108 Posts

I'm amazed this thread lives!
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 04:40 AM   #443
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65410
Thanked 1,308 Times in 987 Posts
Icon3 Re: Your musical shame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I'm amazed this thread lives!
hahaha back from 2009. your influence is still felt, Jaded.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 01:21 AM   #444
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 51910
Thanked 1,038 Times in 765 Posts

Funny... I was going to ask the same question...

I have long struggled to reconcile a very diverse set of tastes that fluctuates. The only constant really is electronic music. The first record I ever bought was Kraftwerk - Die Roboter. That was back in elementary school (realizing I am dating myself here). It is hard to convey what it was like to hear them on the radio or perform on TV. The year was 1978 and that year saw chart placements by the Bee Gee's, ELO, ABBA and Kansas. Then there was this act. It was so alien, strange and fascinating and that fascination lives on. I was musically lost for 10 years until Front242 got me back on track.

However, those 10 years have left a legacy of stuff... and I struggled for quite some time to be comfortable with them all coexisting in my playlists... 90s techno, EBM, Industrial, Trip Hop, Ambient, Glitch, Experimental, 80s Heavy Metal, Wave.

In terms of almost irredeemable sins, the 80s loom tall... these are records I have owned (they did not make the cut in the digital migration, I can proudly say): Rick Astley, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Paul Young and that sort of Stock Aitken and Waterman junk. Taylor Dayne.

So, what's todays sins... well, I am a sucker for vocal trance. Christina Novelli, Audrey Gallagher and that sort.
I have a playlist in which 'Step into the light', God Module 'A Simple Restriction', and Slayer'Angel of Death' coexist.

Music is about diversity, after all. Is it not?

Andy
liquid_air is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 05:43 AM   #445
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262786029
Thanked 2,927 Times in 1,770 Posts

^The simple solution is to not give a fuck ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:46 AM   #446
Corporate Music
Granular Poster
Corporate Music is a jewel in the roughCorporate Music is a jewel in the roughCorporate Music is a jewel in the rough
CA
MC Status: 260

J-pop and K-pop. Up until now only my youtube history and myself knew.
Corporate Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 12:13 PM   #447
aizoyurei
Granular Poster
aizoyurei is just really niceaizoyurei is just really niceaizoyurei is just really niceaizoyurei is just really niceaizoyurei is just really nice
Osaka
MC Status: 410

EXID - Kpop that tries to be pop and rap(?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aizoyurei is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:23 PM   #448
YoSoyPincho
Microknight
YoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud of
Medellin
MC Status: 1060

These 80's romantic ballads and everything by REO Speedwagon, specially "can't fight this feeling"... just touches this tiny heart.

Advertisements

YoSoyPincho is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to YoSoyPincho
meltphace 6 (02-12-2015)