Anybody interested on make a "Raster-Noton sound" project (Alva Noto, Ikeda, etc .)?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
ni_neu
Regular Freak
ni_neu will become famous soon enough
Bilbao [Basque Country]
MC Status: 60
Anybody interested on make a "Raster-Noton sound" project (Alva Noto, Ikeda, etc .)?

hi there,

I am making tracks on the wave of Raster - Noton label (Alva Noto, Cyclo, Ikeda, Frank Bretschneider) anything close to minimal / industrial / glitch./ noise.

I would like to work whit other people interested on this kind of music and work throght internet.

If you are a serious person and you like that kind of sound, mail me or reply to this post.

Cheers !!

Advertisements

ni_neu is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ni_neu
lolirl (09-05-2013)
Old 12-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
vit888
vit888 is a jewel in the roughvit888 is a jewel in the roughvit888 is a jewel in the rough
Barcelona
MC Status: 260
Re: Anybody interested on make a "Raster-Noton sound" project (Alva Noto, Ikeda, etc

Hey guys! Im from Barcelona but currently living in Madrid. Im really interested in Raster-Noton sounds and opened to collaborative projects regarding this.

I went to 2014 LEV Festival too!

Take care!
vit888 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to vit888
lolirl (30-09-2015)
Old 12-09-2014, 12:38 PM   #3
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389848
Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,763 Posts
Re: Anybody interested on make a "Raster-Noton sound" project (Alva Noto, Ikeda, etc

Hola! I was just thinking about this the other day. I've been really into Raster-Noton as of late.
Rhythmical sines and noises ftw.

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Evelon
lolirl (30-09-2015)
Old 26-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #4
Ed Nomi
Analog Lurker
Ed Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud of
Antwerp
MC Status: 1310

Someone interested in a Raster-Noton'ish' collaboration?

------------------
Ed Nomi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Ed Nomi
lolirl (30-09-2015)
Old 26-09-2015, 04:12 PM   #5
brn20
brn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 73802473
Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,191 Posts

I haven't done much in this vein before, but I'd be well up for learning how to do it better.

------------------
brn20 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to brn20
lolirl (30-09-2015)
Old 26-09-2015, 04:41 PM   #6
Ed Nomi
Analog Lurker
Ed Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud ofEd Nomi has much to be proud of
Antwerp
MC Status: 1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by brn20 View Post
I haven't done much in this vein before, but I'd be well up for learning how to do it better.
I'll send you a PM, this is one of the first RN-ish tracks I made.
I mainly use a modular synth and Elektron Analog Rytm

Advertisements

------------------
Ed Nomi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote