Ten and Tracer / Petrichoir / Jonathan Canupp - is he MIA?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 23-07-2015, 11:10 PM   #1
crackmontage
raptor badger
crackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MC
sminap MN
MC Status: 434781
Ten and Tracer / Petrichoir / Jonathan Canupp - is he MIA?

Many of you probably know of Jonathan Canupp - very prolific producer under then name Ten and Tracer, and more recently Petrichoir.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed or knew previously what he posted in the description of his latest (last?) release from 4/4/14:

At twenty years old, doctors told me I ‘wouldn’t make it to thirty’. Now, at thirty-one (31), I’m glad to have proven them wrong.
In my relatively short life, I have nearly died a dozen times, and have ‘died’ and been resuscitated once. ...

I bought a physical copy of the album from his bandcamp page several months ago, and haven't heard or received anything.... really the only reason I asked Paypal for a refund was because I'm poor though. I've searched around a good bit on social media, and it doesn't seem like he's posted anything since December 2014.

So it's been quite a while. I do fear the worst... Twineman is such a beautiful and touching album, and Jonathan seems like a really wonderful person. If I learn that he has left us I'll definitely shed some tears.

Anyone here have any connections to his closer friends and family, or heard anything at all?

Advertisements

------------------

crackmontage is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Grow Bigger Than Your Woolie
Thanks to crackmontage
Alert (24-07-2015)