Does this exist? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 10-11-2015, 01:09 PM   #21
aLiner
Knob Twiddler
aLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond reputeaLiner has a reputation beyond repute
Galway
MC Status: 2810
Re: Does this exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nystagmus View Post
OK, this is interesting...

There does exist a VST freeware calle CCstepper and it allows 8 separate CC streams to be mapped to MIDI keys.
I think this is what I was looking for. Each CC stream is editable/drawable. I haven't used it yet so I don't know how to set it up, but I'm hoping it works in Reaper. I'm thinking this could be useful for triggering 8 different wobbles or parameter variations.

Here's the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
ah I didn't know you were looking to achieve this in Reaper, thought you wanted to do it inside FL

anyway I use reaper too so I'm also interested in this case, there seems to be so many jeskola midi plugins inside reaper already, I wonder if any of them are useful for this purpose? I just didn't get the time to go through all of them yet

Advertisements

aLiner is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to aLiner
Nystagmus (11-11-2015)
Old 11-11-2015, 07:32 AM   #22
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7237779
Re: Does this exist?

Quote:
What I'm thinking of is a scenario where a MIDI keyboard has each key triggering a different set of automation curve envelopes, each synchronized to host BPM. It would be almost like an arpeggiator, except instead of arpeggios each key would be a looping one-shot of an automation envelope. Possibly each separate key could be on a different MIDI channel or not--I don't know.
Doable within FL, with the Fruity Envelope Generator, a layer, and constraining the midi notes that go through to each envelope individually. Then just automate something like the fruity XY controller with all of them and use that. Could also use patcher for this. Might take a moment to set up though.

Advertisements

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Blingley
Nystagmus (11-11-2015)