Electronic Cigarettes saved me. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 11-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #41
imma3k
Soundscaper
imma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud of
narnia, chillin with mr tumnus n shit.
MC Status: 1310
Re: Electronic Cigarettes saved me.

well that doesnt sound good at all.

Advertisements

------------------
Latest Track:
imma3k is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #42
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC
MC Status: 24584798
Thanked 1,560 Times in 950 Posts

Read something about a kid dying from it a few days ago in the news, but apparently he/she had drank the capsule.
Suiyoubi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:38 PM   #43
ab
IDMf Artist
ab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MC
Duesseldorf
MC Status: 46080264
Thanked 1,232 Times in 832 Posts

i cant seem to stop smoking normal cigarettes tho i am an on/off smoker

i will definitely try this out

------------------
ab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ab
Khaotikai (17-02-2014)
Old 12-01-2014, 07:36 AM   #44
taylorfrank
Savage Mad Cunt
taylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MC
Denver
MC Status: 20112

I got a vape for christmas.....its sweet

------------------
taylorfrank is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to taylorfrank
Kvlt O))) (12-01-2014)
Old 12-01-2014, 07:38 AM   #45
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199647118
Thanked 4,957 Times in 3,193 Posts

Really, what kind?

Awesome.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:39 AM   #46
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

If they could just make electronic coffee and electronic beer, I'd be set for life.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
imma3k (12-01-2014)
Old 12-01-2014, 03:33 PM   #47
Bairkan
Banned
Bairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improveBairkan can only hope to improve
molest me, senpai
MC Status: -2147475747

Personally I only smoke very rarely, I roll myself and get by for half a year or more with a bag of tobacco. Therefore I don't really think the investment would pay off in any way, nor would I ever want to be caught dead with one of those vibrator/light saber hybrids, that shit'd be the end of me.

Last edited by Bairkan; 12-01-2014 at 03:42 PM..
Bairkan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #48
imma3k
Soundscaper
imma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud of
narnia, chillin with mr tumnus n shit.
MC Status: 1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairkan View Post
Personally I only smoke very rarely, I roll myself and get by for half a year or more with a bag of tobacco. Therefore I don't really think the investment would pay off in any way, nor would I ever want to be caught dead with one of those vibrator/light saber hybrids, that shit'd be the end of me.
a few of my friends got them just as they kinda became the hot shit over here, and just as quickly as it was the thing to have it isnt anymore because of the amount of assholes who, like cigarettes, just use them cus they think they look cool with them. few of my pals have actually reduced the amount they use them now because of the shit they get from people, mainly us haha

------------------
Latest Track:
imma3k is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #49
TheCountryClub
Regular Freak
TheCountryClub has a spectacular aura aboutTheCountryClub has a spectacular aura aboutTheCountryClub has a spectacular aura about
Bournemouth
MC Status: 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiyoubi View Post
Read something about a kid dying from it a few days ago in the news, but apparently he/she had drank the capsule.
I have given up from 20 a day to using the vape. I don't even like the taste of an actual cigarette anymore.

However, what concerns me is the propellant used is Propylene glycol which is used in many products but if ingested - your comment - can kill due to high toxicity.

Propylene glycol is used in many foods. I would give you the wiki link but I am not allowed to posts links yet.

Go to Propylene glycol on Wiki for more info.

Either way it must be 100% better than smoking all the benzene, cyanide, formaldehyde etc etc in a cigarette.

I feel healthier, i breathe better and by still using the smoking habit and getting the nicotine intake I am addicted to I have not put on any weight unlike when I tried to give up before and just used the munchies instead of smoking.

I would recommend e cigs to everyone trying to quit
TheCountryClub is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #50
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC

I don't know how much nicotine there is in those capsules but I would guess that it's what poisoned the child.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:41 PM   #51
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

When drank, that stuff probably just dissolves your testicles. One little drop on my lip will hurt like hell for about a week. Also, bad parenting (how old was the kid / is there an article anywhere?)

They say in this video that kids can just touch the shit and die, so nevermind. That's sad
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #52
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt

Ye, I wasn't rly trying to villanize the e-cig or nicotine. Just saying that it has happened.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:18 AM   #53
RadarJammer

maybe saved your life but probably not your mind
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 10:29 AM   #54
taylorfrank
Savage Mad Cunt
taylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MCtaylorfrank is a savage MC
Denver
MC Status: 20112

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Really, what kind?

Awesome.

E-GO battery and an evod atomizer

they sell ones at this place near my studio that look like grenades...want

------------------
taylorfrank is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 04:43 AM   #55
Khaotikai
Digital Surfer
Khaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MC
'MERICA
MC Status: 2607214

On a side note:

My current setup

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
Mindfuck me.
1 + (228) 382-8209
Khaotikai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 06:16 AM   #56
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaotikai View Post

My current setup
A lightsaber?
Old 19-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #57
Khaotikai
Digital Surfer
Khaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MC
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiyoubi View Post
A lightsaber?
This is not the joke you are looking for.

------------------
Mindfuck me.
1 + (228) 382-8209
Old 19-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #58
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC
MC Status: 52987903
Thanked 1,115 Times in 647 Posts

I've just ordered a shisha pen, because I miss the mechanical activity of smoking, but have quit effectively enough that nicotine makes me sick. I tried smoking a roll up the other day and it was enjoyable right up to the point I had a drag and was all bluergh!
Kaede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 11:30 PM   #59
Daed
Savage Mad Cunt
Daed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MCDaed is a savage MC
Katy TX
MC Status: 390144

Chiming in randomly (as I tend to very-occasionally do on this forum.). I've been vaping a little over 3 years. Here's my setup.

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
LISTEN TO THIS, YOU CUNT
---------------- New album on MOZYK Soundcloud ---------------
Daed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 06:17 AM   #60
Khaotikai
Digital Surfer
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daed View Post
Here's my setup.
Nice! Is the Omega your go-to? I've been looking for a smooth stainless dripper to put on my telescope for a while. Too many choices lol

Advertisements

------------------
Mindfuck me.
1 + (228) 382-8209