50th Anniversary Doctor Who Tribute Thread
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 24-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts
Icon12 NSFW-Doctor Who Tribute Thread

I didn't get a chance to actually make this how I wanted with funny captions and some photo edits because my laptop died. But luckily I had already put some stuff on flash drive, so here's some of the stuff that I was going to use for a Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Parody Tribute. enjoy.

Click on the images for resize...

Last edited by Nystagmus; 06-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: now NSFW

Advertisements

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Imogen Heap, 2ndMOUSE, Anodyne Industries
Old 27-11-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199646768
Thanked 4,950 Times in 3,190 Posts
Re: 50th Anniversary Doctor Who Tribute Thread

Yet another brilliant thread, in a long line of brilliant threads, from the brilliant thread maker himself...Defiled Vegan.

Maybe the captions would have helped.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
mister_crow
Soundwave Mangler
mister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond repute
A tree in Verulamium
MC Status: 2210

I thought this thread would be about how good the episode was. Because it was incredible... an absolute master class in retconning.

------------------
Learn! About the lizard men controlling our lives! Hear! Some music I made! See! A waveform steadily becoming a slightly different grey! Coming to a forum post near you soon.
https://soundcloud.com/mister_crow/entities-wip
http://mistercrow.bandcamp.com/album/to-ep
mister_crow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744040591
Thanked 7,463 Times in 4,621 Posts

What, no mention of Delia Derbyshire on this music forum?
You have failed.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DfiledVegan View Post
But luckily I had already put some stuff on flash drive
Yay - you've found another excuse to post those same old wtf pictures you've posted about 100 times that seems to tickle your jollies every time you post it. You and ::robinhoodz:: would have been perfect for each other.

badmoodz ftw.

:: ::
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
you've found another excuse to post those same old wtf pictures you've posted about 100 times
Nope, only two of those photos had I posted before. And I only posted them 2 or 3 times.

I really wanted to do funny captions and use the photos and about 8 more to tell a funny story of a cyberman wandering around looking for the doc, but as I said MY LAPTOP DIED AND I HAD NO WAY TO EDIT THE PHOTOS OR DO CAPTIONS OR ANYTHING FUCK ELSE.

So yeah, you really needed to come into my thread just to complain to me. Yeah really.

I couldn't even watch the anniversary episode without a computer. I'm using a library computer right now. But I am glad that it was a good episode. Maybe I'll be able to watch it as a file later next month or whatnot.

SO WHAT ARE YOU CONTRIBUTING TO THE TRIBUTE??????????????????? Nothing? Nada? Nunca? Zilch?

At least I contributed some pics!

Use your imagination, and you'll figure it out.

------------------

Old 27-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #7
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Bad mood or something, sorry . But nah - I've watched maybe 3 episodes of Doctor Who (not sure which one) so I'm hardly in a position to contribute anything of value. Can post some Ali G tho fwiw.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 123160
Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,442 Posts

What's that thing in 2nd and 3rd picture? Looks like some sort of plastic packing of cheap earphones. What's this suppose to mean?

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
Icon6 Re: 50th Anniversary Doctor Who Tribute Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
Bad mood or something, sorry . But nah - I've watched maybe 3 episodes of Doctor Who (not sure which one) so I'm hardly in a position to contribute anything of value. Can post some Ali G tho fwiw.
Word. Dude. Sorry for being harsh. I LOVE ALI G! Post away!

And to reward u for your hardships, this thread is now NSFW...

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------

Currently Listening To: Free Kitten
Old 06-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #10
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
Icon6 Re: 50th Anniversary Doctor Who Tribute Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
What's that thing in 2nd and 3rd picture? Looks like some sort of plastic packing of cheap earphones. What's this suppose to mean?
It's supposed to be the view from the inside of a Cyberman:

Code:
Do a google image search of "Cyberman" and you'll get a ton of interesting varying results.

But it wouldn't mean much to ya if you haven't watched enough doctor who episodes from 1963 to present day.

Anyways, this thread was derailed before it even got off the ground, and it was already supposed to be a parody thread, so what the heck, I'll parody my own parody...

Welcome to the NSFW Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Tribute Thread hahaha

Code:

Last edited by Nystagmus; 06-12-2013 at 10:53 PM..

------------------

Old 11-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.

sometime later this month i'll put up some captions, but it won't be that great--the thrill is gone, baby.

Advertisements

------------------