60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 15-08-2017, 02:07 PM   #41
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560
Re: 60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017

Awesome, I'm very happy ill-esha likes my track! It's nice to know my sound can literally make you move haha

Many thanks to Oatbag for all the work on these great compilations and to ill-esha for judging and giving feedback!

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Metaside
Oatbag (15-08-2017)
Old 15-08-2017, 02:15 PM   #42
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
- A stand out IDM Winner - well deserved. And a notable runner up @AM. Great comp all round. These keep getting better and better...looking forward to listening to the Dark Techno subs

I need to learn some more modern techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
Thanks for your patience everyone we have our winner!

Metaside wins this one for his song Have to Wait. That's actually kind of fitting. Here's what ill-esha had to say:
Great sound design and great level of interest, kept me into the track enough to come back from the other room and listen more closely.

Metaside contact me with your email addy and I'll get you the prize.

Our runner up was In the AM for his song Whisper. She especially liked your mix on this one. I'm sorry I have no prize for you. Though you still have the prize from Club Bangerz

Be kind and visit her website at ill-esha.com

Congrats to everyone - I really liked the album and I'm excited for our future projects.

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #43
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8540830
Thanked 6,998 Times in 4,973 Posts

Oh damn : ) Stoked to be the runner up. Nice one @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I can truthfully say I enjoyed each and every release on this album.

Edit: from what I've heard so far both the Dark Techno and Pur Moods are going to be interesting.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Metaside (16-08-2017)
Old 15-08-2017, 05:07 PM   #44
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 183810
Thanked 3,676 Times in 2,738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
..And a notable runner up @AM..
Such a shame I didn't win a prize for second place..better luck next time, I guess.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 10:45 PM   #45
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 107900
Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
- A stand out IDM Winner - well deserved. And a notable runner up @AM. Great comp all round. These keep getting better and better...looking forward to listening to the Dark Techno subs

I need to learn some more modern techniques
Comedown God was enjoyed too - ill-esha felt your lack of high end content took away from the overall impact of the song though. Not sure if it was a stylistic intention or just a mix decision or whatever, but that was the feedback on that.

There wasn't feedback for the individual songs or else I would share it. I only asked for a winner and runner up!

But, besides all that, it has been over a month since this release so feel free to self-release all of your 60 Hz songs now on your favourite music sharing platforms. Thanks to everyone for participating!

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
relic (17-08-2017)
Old 17-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #46
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8540830
Thanked 6,998 Times in 4,973 Posts

Comedown God was a damn fine piece of work imho.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 01:43 AM   #47
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

I think Oatbag linked to it somewhere, but I have been listening a lot to this awesome set by our celebrity judge while working:

Also listening to our comp a lot, real quality subs - Whisper, Comedown God and all

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Metaside
relic (24-08-2017)