Junk noise sample pack (open collaborative idea) - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 23-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #41
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13020976
Re: Junk noise sample pack (open collaborative idea)

lol no idea man, anything that sounds decently like beard scracthing and not like noise bearding

Advertisements

aeoR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #42
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Thread needs more rainbow electronics, more frequency LSD. Your momma might have raised you on dubstep, but it's time to get dirty.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #43
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 117360
Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,372 Posts

Moar sounds from me. I uploading 28 short recordings. Have fun.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #44
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC

I'm gettin' that f'sho. Will be uploading 20_minutes_of_blender.wav later today
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
aeoR (11-12-2013)
Old 11-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #45
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

whoa just discovered this, ill get to work post haste
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SKYCORE
aeoR (11-12-2013)
Old 11-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #46
TL072
Master of the LFO
TL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
I'm gettin' that f'sho. Will be uploading 20_minutes_of_blender.wav later today
A virtuostic blender recital - excellent.

I will try to put some noise in here as well, been very busy these last few weeks.
TL072 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #47
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts

A few more. The file 'machine comms.wav' has some cool machine starting up / down sounds in it - recorded a cnc machine between cuts so there's some nice variation to the sound.

machine comms.wav
machine steady.wav
bathroom bass.wav
washing machine singalong.wav

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to scyn
aeoR (14-12-2013)
Old 24-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #48
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
A few more. The file 'machine comms.wav' has some cool machine starting up / down sounds in it - recorded a cnc machine between cuts so there's some nice variation to the sound.

machine comms.wav
machine steady.wav
bathroom bass.wav
washing machine singalong.wav

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Hell yeah, mofo! I'm on that DL. If everything goes according to plan, I'm going to make some massive patches in regular .wav format with some distortion added to hopefully equal skill (not likely), but I'm posting it now so I don't forget.

I'm also going to open this ginormous .rar and make a cool song (hopefully tomorrow) and post it here. Nobody has done so yet (including myself???)?

Also, contributors, if somebody releases a free track or album containing samples, is that cool? I'm not sure what the guidelines are for such a thing, but I'd love to hear some insight so we all know what's cool and what isn't.
Old 24-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #49
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\

Quote:
Also, contributors, if somebody releases a free track or album containing samples, is that cool?
I dgaf really - that's why I posted them .
Quote:
I'm also going to open this ginormous .rar
Are you collecting all the samples into a single rar/zip btw? If you are would you share it pls? There's a few I haven't got and a single file would be cool to grab 'em all.
Old 24-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #50
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

IIRC, all that gets posted into his mediafire account can be .rar'd up with the click of a button.

Obviously anything I share will just be on soundcloud and within this thread (or I guess bandcamp, which shouldn't be forgotten), but I was wondering about how that works. I'd be glad to credit everyone if I make a tune out of it (as I always do), but I'm assuming we're all on the same page and we might not be. I thought it was worth posting because, if I make a free album out of the material acquired and credit everyone involved, would someone still find this to be upsetting?

(also, if this kind of thing happens to be cool with everyone, I'd love for you to PM me the name you want to be credited as. This stuff never occurred to me when I made the thread, tbh)

Last edited by Kvlt O))); 24-12-2013 at 10:10 AM..
Old 24-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #51
scyn
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\

Quote:
IIRC, all that gets posted into his mediafire account can be .rar'd up with the click of a button.
Aah right - I overlooked that part . Will upload to his mediafire in the next day or two then, thx :\
Old 24-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #52
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Quote:
Aah right - I overlooked that part . Will upload to his mediafire in the next day or two then, thx :\
It seems to be downloading quickly, so I'd be glad to upload it for you (unless you want to do so)

The download finished and I have the time, so either way is cool
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
scyn (24-12-2013)
Old 24-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #53
scyn
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\

Yeah that'd be cool, thx. It was just the two that I uploaded .
Old 24-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #54
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Quote:
It looked like four, but they're uploading now. I gave then an Scyn-prefix so they don't get lost alphabetically. Haven't heard them yet, but will do so after they upload
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
scyn (24-12-2013)
Old 24-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #55
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Quote:
It looked like four, but they're uploading now. I gave then an Scyn-prefix so they don't get lost alphabetically. Haven't heard them yet, but will do so after they upload
Quote:
Alright they uploaded and I've heard them. Wow. Inspiration for a track is happening within my head right now. I'm kind of thinking of making a track as a tribute to each user, since they're all so different. Hope some of you are interested in the same idea. Will be posting tomorrow!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:41 PM   #56
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt
radiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MC
MC Status: 24505865

I love junk noise, will do!
radiowaves is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #57
MrMort
Regular Freak
MrMort has a spectacular aura aboutMrMort has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

This is effing awesome. Ive been youtube for finding such odd noises
MrMort is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #58
TL072
Master of the LFO
TL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6660

Al-right, finally got my act together and uploaded some sounds to the mediafire page mentioned earlier in the thread. First one is the sounds of fireworks (that sounds far more like a war) in the Hague at NYE. The second is a pot sitting on a hot element that had some water under it. I kept messing moving the pot around to get different sounds with the steam being released in different ways.

Both recorded on a smart phone, quality is shit, but it has its charm.

Advertisements

TL072 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote