Dance Music Production DVD's. Trades?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 30-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
ChomZak
Learning The Ropes
ChomZak is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Dance Music Production DVD's. Trades?

Hello everybody,

I don't know if anybody here uses the DMP DVD's but I just discovered them recently and it has taken my production to a whole new level. I recently won a Remix contest for the artist "Lights" with a electro-house track I made with the material covered in the 4 DVD's I own.

I believe everyone has a right to know how to make the best music possible, and that music should be a community of artists working together. They are a great resource but they go for about $40-$60 a pop. Which is a little over most of our price ranges. So I am wondering if there is anybody else out there wants to pool together our resources and trade/share DVD's. I currently have the "Fundamental vol 1, DRUMS" "Fundamental 3, HARMONY" "Progressive House" and "Trance". The first one I saw was drums, and it literally blew me away.. If you want to see one of the DVD's PM me. There about 9 hours each.

I'm currently looking to get the "Uplifting Trance" any of the" fundamentals" and "Mixing and Mastering" dvd's if anyone else is willing to share.

You can read about them here. They have a pretty close community in their forums if you are curious about the content. http://www.dancemusicproduction.com/?paged=2

Advertisements

ChomZak is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote