[Breakcore] Signal Jacker - Beat for the B-girls
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
Richard Travers
Sample Destroyer
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310
[Breakcore] Signal Jacker - Beat for the B-girls

Hey guys, I think this is pretty good for a breakcore tune, I'm new to the genre but this I did somthing original enough to stand out, samples Ray Charles - "I can't stop loving you".

Oh, if anyone has a decent set of monitors I am still working on cheap headphones, any feedback on the mix would be most appreciated.

Peace.

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Breakcore] Signal Jacker - Beat for the B-girls.
Old 13-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #2
st3aLth
Sample Destroyer
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2460
Re: [Breakcore] Signal Jacker - Beat for the B-girls

Cool track
It needs a little (more) speed

------------------
st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #3
Black-Antlers
Minor Glitch
Black-Antlers will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Good track, The dynamics are a bit at the same level throughout. Perhaps if you were to layer a break with harder faster attacks on the hits it might make things pop a bit more. But overall Good samples and heavy sub in the middle there!
Black-Antlers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 01:28 AM   #4
Daggit
Radial Developer
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
ˇˇ Survive !!
MC Status: 3060

I agree, some type of sinewave bass accent could fill in the low mid gaps. Good samples choice though.

------------------
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #5
Richard Travers
Sample Destroyer
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310

Thanks guys, I'll revise the mix soon when my AKG's arrive, will give it some more thoought and try to incorperate your ideas in there too.

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote