[SoundTrack] Daggit - AlwaysIsOurLastChance
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 10-08-2017, 01:00 AM   #1
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560
Icon3 [SoundTrack] Daggit - AlwaysIsOurLastChance

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

OK, that's my newest tune: AlwaysIsOurLastChance.mp3
It's been a very long time since composing.
Hopefully it sounds alright on your speakers.

I'm still getting used to my gear again, but I'm happy with how this sounds on my home system.

I hope you like it.
It's a free download, of course.

Last edited by Daggit; 12-08-2017 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: fixed title

Advertisements

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Daggit
Black-Antlers (13-08-2017)
Rate this track - [SoundTrack] Daggit - AlwaysIsOurLastChance.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #2
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [SoundTrack] "AlwaysIsOurLastChance" by Daggit

Interesting track. Maybe some more pads would make it richer but either way sounds good
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:41 PM   #3
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [SoundTrack] Daggit - AlwaysIsOurLastChance

Yeah, I will add more stuff to it eventually. Thanks for listening.

------------------
Old 10-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #4
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42388249
Thanked 5,085 Times in 3,316 Posts

Thats pretty decent. Bit formless and without structure for my taste but that might happen if it was tracking the progression of a piece of film. As a listen without any video it holds together pretty well despite what I've just written.

Nice job

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #5
Daggit
Master of the LFO

I understand what you are saying, Roo.
I'm currently in the slow process of adding more elements and features to the tune and to my DAW in general. Right now my DAW is in a primitive state, and I don't have my full sound palettes. But I am trying...

I just uploaded a more updated version of the tune, hopefully better and not worse:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The mix quality should be better too.

------------------
Old 13-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #6
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329125300
Thanked 1,696 Times in 1,170 Posts

i would not call this a soundtrack but thats just me.im with roo on the fact there doesn't seem to be much structure.but i separate thinking,there is nothing wrong with that.it is a good piece,i like the first better,so many different elements.i like that.well done.don't play by the rules when it comes to your own creativity.unless you choose to.
nice track!
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #7
Black-Antlers
Minor Glitch
Black-Antlers will become famous soon enoughBlack-Antlers will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Very good weight to the bass in the beginning. Im listening on earbuds right now and I often find that on earbuds my tracks loose weight. Yours still sounds pretty full. Good job.
Black-Antlers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #8
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541130
Thanked 7,004 Times in 4,977 Posts

The structure is a little challenging, but I like it overall. There certainly are a fair few surprises, but I think it does that "endlessly evolving" thing quite well. After subsequent listens, a clear narrative does start to come through.

The sound quality is, as always, top notch. I like the patches and the use of the stereo field is quite rewarding here. Would certainly sound good on a big, wide cinematic sound system I think.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 12:22 AM   #9
Daggit
Master of the LFO

Wow guys, thanks.
I appreciate the feedback and comments.

You'd be really surprised to see how weak my DAW setup is.
This is a good sign if I can still make something sorta OK on such a wimpy setup.

I will try really hard to make good tunes for you guys this year.
Peace

------------------
Old 15-08-2017, 05:30 AM   #10
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

It's kinda all over the place..but I still like it , really like the opening melody ")

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 07:46 PM   #11
Daggit
Master of the LFO

I put up a new tune with better mix quality, guys. Please check it out: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------