[Breakcore-Chillout??] Bug - Wisdom
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-08-2017, 02:14 AM   #1
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
[Breakcore-Chillout??] Bug - Wisdom

Yeah, they took away another Wisdom teeth, what better way to create a new song?
10 days of prognosis .. ahah finally a bit distant from work, anyway
I was playing with renoise and creating some synths. I exported these things and opened them up with Ableton!
some VST as weel like Synth01, Sausage Fattern and a nice equalizer on master!

I seem to have also used some renoise kick, really good!
You can say that the Track is divided into 3 parts:
An intro chill
A breakcore breakthrough
And a surprise final

the track is 115 bpm, or just 230 u.u

Hope you enjoy ^^

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Breakcore-Chillout??] Bug - Wisdom.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:30 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184160
Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,744 Posts
Re: [Breakcore-Chillout??] Bug - Wisdom

Really enjoyed that..nice work.

Two things that struck me when listening..the sub sounds a tad muddy to me. I know subs can be buggers to get just right sometimes..and in this case it's not bad at all..just seems like it could be a little clearer without loosing any power, if you know what I mean.

The other thing is that synth phrase (4/4/1)..it sound very much like something mainstream and well-known, but for the life of me I can recall what it is. I think that's because you've phrase if slightly different, in that the second group of 4 doesn't drop down the scale like the other one I'm thinking of does. The tempo of the two are more or less exactly the same, so somebody might know what the song is I'm referring to here, but can't remember..not that it's really important.

Anyway, all that aside, I really liked this..everything (..other than the sub) seems to sit just right in the mix to me..and the vocals have a nice balance volume-wise and neither stand out too much or get lost in the mix.

All in all, yet another really fine example of your productions skills..thanks for sharing.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:54 AM   #3
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Very cool ! Can get some ideas for songs from this one ! Cool mixture of styles
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #4
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522504

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Really enjoyed that..nice work.

Two things that struck me when listening..the sub sounds a tad muddy to me.

..everything (..other than the sub) seems to sit just right in the mix to me..and the vocals have a nice balance volume-wise and neither stand out too much or get lost in the mix.

All in al..thanks for sharing.

Summed up my thoughts exactly!

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote