wtf
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 04-08-2017, 06:35 AM   #1
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329123900
Thanked 1,668 Times in 1,154 Posts
wtf

just found out my eldest son died from an o.d.yea what an example i have made.
i got nuthin.but cryin.like a baby.i did this.its my fault.my boy gone before me.

Advertisements

Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Rixtr
Lotus_Jewel (04-08-2017)
Old 04-08-2017, 09:14 AM   #2
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1834577
Re: wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixtr View Post
i got nuthin.but cryin.like a baby.i did this.its my fault.my boy gone before me.
Speechless Rixtr! you have my full condolences and sympathy. In my thoughts and prayers.

Ive PMd you an article...I can do very little to help your grieving and guilt, but really hold yourself together for your sake, your family and you sons memory. I don't know you or your family personally, but I know grief and bereavement, it is dark and confusing. Be strong for those around you and find support in those you can trust.

Peace to you and your rested son my friend, wishing you all the best to find the path back to the light.

Last edited by MFXxx; 05-08-2017 at 07:37 AM..
MFXxx is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6902409
Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,097 Posts

Shit Rix, that's how my little bro checked out. I have no idea how you must be feeling, but I know it sucks. Hope you have friends or family nearby to bring you some food.

Take care of yourself man.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 01:55 PM   #4
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 6410

Shit.... saying that I am sorry to hear that is like 10x not strong enough man. I can only poorly imagine how difficult this is to take in for you. Ditto what Jaded said, keep some food in you and keep healthy for the those that still need you, including yourself.

------------------
Creepr is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:14 PM   #5
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269457708
Thanked 2,682 Times in 1,802 Posts

I'm short of words, sorry Rixtr. Try not to be too hard on yourself, quite sure it was not your fault.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 03:44 PM   #6
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Lotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond repute
Earth
MC Status: 2760

You have my deepest sympathy. Many may not understand what you are going thru right now, and we may not seem like much help at this point, but you are not alone and we are here for you. Please remember it is NOT your fault... we all learn by ALL our society... and our own mistakes. and some folks take time to learn and grow. I don't know your belief system but I choose to believe, we choose to come here and learn... and then our body dies, and we return to source with those lessons. He will be back of course, although you may not know this.

nothing truly dies in the universe, the universe wastes nothing. everything simply, transforms.

energy can never be created nor destroyed, remember, life is a cycle and death is just the beginning. ive been there, on that "other side" and i can tell you personally, you need not stress or feel sorrow for him. He is at peace... eternally. We are all going to go to the same place... remember. we love you, and we love him. we are connected.

may you find peace and loving memories in your time of sorrow and morning.

------------------
Lotus_Jewel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:01 PM   #7
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 25260

So sorry for your loss!

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:14 PM   #8
White Noise
Eternal Echoer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 20260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus_Jewel View Post
ive been there, on that "other side" and i can tell you personally, you need not stress or feel sorrow for him.
Ditto. I promise you, you have nothing to worry about. I hope that can help you some.

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:26 PM   #9
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 174360
Thanked 3,487 Times in 2,605 Posts

Quote:
Shit, man.

Sending you a PM.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:56 AM   #10
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744025241
Thanked 7,156 Times in 4,456 Posts

So sorry to hear that Rixtr.
You have my deepest sympathies, as I'm sure you do from all our regular IDMfers.
Don't push us away man, we're here for you if you need us and we can help.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #11
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389798
Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,762 Posts

I'm so sorry for your loss.
But please stay strong and don't blame yourself.
As a father of two you have my deepest and sincere sympathies.

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:35 PM   #12
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 151760
Thanked 3,035 Times in 1,823 Posts

I do not know what to say.

I`m thinking about you.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:25 PM   #13
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45941881
Thanked 5,674 Times in 3,576 Posts

Condolences my brother!

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #14
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 51260
Thanked 1,025 Times in 759 Posts

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Words fail me, but my heart goes out to you and your family.

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:03 AM   #15
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175275190
Thanked 2,679 Times in 1,905 Posts

I'm really sorry to hear it man. I hope you're doing okay honestly.

And I'm glad you feel and know you can talk about it here.
deadmau7 is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:48 PM   #16
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329123900
Thanked 1,668 Times in 1,154 Posts

youll have to pardon me i m drop some f bombs.it should be me,not my kid.wtf.i fucked up most of my life,did the wrong things did some fucked up shit.did some prison time.my son did none of that.fuck,fuck fuckfuck.man wtf
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #17
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 8160

My condolences. I'm so sorry to hear that. Being a parent, I simply cannot imagine the pain. So awful.

The world seems like a much scarier place than when I was young. This is happening to good kids who are not even involved in the drug world.

All the best to you and your family.
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #18
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 174360
Thanked 3,487 Times in 2,605 Posts

Quote:
youll have to pardon me i m drop some f bombs.it should be me,not my kid.wtf.i fucked up most of my life,did the wrong things did some fucked up shit.did some prison time.my son did none of that.fuck,fuck fuckfuck.man wtf
Hang in there, R..regardless of what you did or didn't do, this tragedy is not your fault..no matter how much you might feel that it is, trust me. What you're going through and feeling right now is normal, but it's not true..it's just the early stages of grief, so please try to remember this if you can.

Don't be a stranger..you know how to reach me, buddy..if you want or need to, OK?

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Rixtr (11-08-2017)
Old 06-08-2017, 07:43 PM   #19
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
Däggit pronounced DAWG-EET
MC Status: 6860

Rixtr, it's not your fault. So sad to hear of this stuff. Please see an individual talk therapist/psychologist right away. They can help you through this grief so it's not overwhelming. The drugs are a bad scene for sure. My town has a lot of grief because of the overabundance of drugs here too. I stay sober, but a lot of us have lost others to the scourge.

You are still a decent guy; the trauma is deep but you can get through this, man!
I believe in you! Condolences.

------------------
Hear my tunes at https://hearthis.at/daggit-gr/
Using: M-Audio KeyStation 49es, Alesis M1Active 320 USB, HP EliteBook, Xubuntu Linux w/WINE, Reaper, FL Studio, lots of freeware VST instruments and effects.
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:11 AM   #20
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80992530
Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,622 Posts

I can't even start to imagine how it feels, Rixtr. As distant as I am, it's already quite the shock. I feel deeply for you and all my thoughts go to you and all the people that were connected to you and your son. I wish you didn't feel guilty about this, as it only makes this moment worse. I hope you are with people you love and people who love you and that you care for each other in this moment of grief, and pay due respects to your son.

Advertisements

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote