[Electronic] larryb - L.A. 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 01-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #1
lowlif3
Analog Lurker
lowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1020
[Electronic] larryb - L.A. 2

Greetings from Finland. This is a very slow one.

Advertisements

lowlif3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronic] larryb - L.A. 2.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 169060
Thanked 3,381 Times in 2,521 Posts
Re: [Electronic] larryb - L.A. 2

That's not bad at all..like the arrangement and the quality is pretty spot on, too. The only think that didn't work for me was that intro..it felt like it was a different track altogether..and the way it just died, rather than transitioning into the deeper, main track wasn't the best to be honest. Just didn't work for me..sorry.

But generally speaking, it's a pretty good track and I'd love to hear a longer, more developed version of the same, if you ever get round to remixing this one again.

Thanks for sharing.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #3
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I'm allways up for that reese reese ! Great track, but maybe you should add a litle more crunchy percs or breaks to it Unless the Idea itself was to make like this.. as the comment below said intro is very promising but instead of dropping it harder you calmed it down Maybe should do the opposite what do you think
If this is your style I get it, but I'd add some Ideas to this from artist "Sorrow" or check out this track from Need For Speed game and maybe get some Ideas to yourself.. Cheers

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:02 PM   #4
lowlif3
Analog Lurker
lowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud oflowlif3 has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1020

Hey thanks for the feedback guys! Maybe I should leave the intro out completely. It was just something I made by resampling the rest of the track and fucking around. It doesn't really have any purpose to exist. Nice reeses and drums on that NFS track! Maybe I'll remix this one some day.
lowlif3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:53 AM   #5
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlif3 View Post
Hey thanks for the feedback guys! Maybe I should leave the intro out completely. It was just something I made by resampling the rest of the track and fucking around. It doesn't really have any purpose to exist. Nice reeses and drums on that NFS track! Maybe I'll remix this one some day.
Yeah reese for life baby

Advertisements

Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote