[Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Dendrite
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 01-08-2017, 07:22 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710
[Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Dendrite

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Dendrite.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:49 AM   #2
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Dendrite

For some reason this reminded me Red Alert 2 game Great track ! Would fit to a soundtrack of some action packed game Was this recorded with a live guitar?
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:54 PM   #3
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Really epic track ! Not really my metal favourite style (I'm more into death metal or things like that) but it's pretty cool.
The only thing I don't really like is the fact that the bass is a little bit low and we don't hear it as much as I like it ... But it's just my personal opinion and not a real problem !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilius J View Post
For some reason this reminded me Red Alert 2 game Great track ! Would fit to a soundtrack of some action packed game Was this recorded with a live guitar?
I totally agree, this would be great in a game like Red Alert ^^
Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:37 AM   #4
Vilius J
Analog Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khouroux View Post
Really epic track ! Not really my metal favourite style (I'm more into death metal or things like that) but it's pretty cool.
The only thing I don't really like is the fact that the bass is a little bit low and we don't hear it as much as I like it ... But it's just my personal opinion and not a real problem !

I totally agree, this would be great in a game like Red Alert ^^
Totally
Old 02-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #5
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC

Command & Conquer, or is there another game with that name? I don't even remember the music from that, but now I want to check it out on purpose.

I basically rip off of older In Flames with this project (that was the idea in my head, anyway), just without the vocals that would potentially make it proper melodic death. Thanks to you both for the feedback.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:42 PM   #6
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Yeah it's command and conquer : red alert ^^ there's a music in the third (check red alert hell march on youtube), who is just marvelous and have similiraties with that one you did (after wirting that I listen once again to your track and the hell march, and there's not so much similarities, finally :') )
I didn't knew In Flames, but I just taked a look to them, and thank you for make me discovering them
Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:02 PM   #7
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt

^ Clayman, Colony and Whoracle are probably the greatest melodeath albums of all time, IMO
Old 02-08-2017, 08:13 PM   #8
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

Yo dude great track , u did everything by urself? .. i can definitely hear In Flames influence here .. maybe even too much .. production is great , sounds rly dope and clean , i wanna do a damn solo on this one .. why dont u upload a version without solo? .. let me know...

Peace

Last edited by LDKitz; 02-08-2017 at 08:41 PM..
LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:55 AM   #9
Vilius J
Analog Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khouroux View Post
Yeah it's command and conquer : red alert ^^ there's a music in the third (check red alert hell march on youtube), who is just marvelous and have similiraties with that one you did (after wirting that I listen once again to your track and the hell march, and there's not so much similarities, finally :') )
I didn't knew In Flames, but I just taked a look to them, and thank you for make me discovering them
Yeah or Red Alert 2 - Destroy is a similar vibe track to his maybe a little more electronic and some more variety in it
Old 03-08-2017, 02:09 PM   #10
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 117360
Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,372 Posts

ra2 soundtrack is more industrial metal, imo, while kvlt worships in flames before they went full shit.

Track is really cool, but if you want some criticism, here it is (warning, shit opinion): I think it needs more layers, some layer that fills that gap that is in this track (bit flat?). It just lacks of something, some layer that merges drums with guitars, more bass too.

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote