[House] Lotus Jewel - Get Ready
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 27-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #1
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Lotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond repute
Earth
MC Status: 2660
[House] Lotus Jewel - Get Ready

here is my first release for my first album. not sure what to make of it yet... its a work in progress. let me know what you think, thanks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

hope you enjoy.

Advertisements

------------------
Lotus_Jewel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [House] Lotus Jewel - Get Ready.
Old 27-07-2017, 12:36 PM   #2
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [House] Lotus Jewel - Get Ready

I like it. Has this how would I call it.. Progressive minimal feel to it. And a little spacyness What else are you going to add to this one?
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 03:44 AM   #3
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Lotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond repute
Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilius J View Post
I like it. Has this how would I call it.. Progressive minimal feel to it. And a little spacyness What else are you going to add to this one?
i keep hearing these vocal in my head but need a choir worth of vocals... two sets, mens and womens... would be epic really if i can get exactly whats in my head out into this track. some automation is needed, vol control, id like to add some light congo or drum pattern in there too occasionally. i keep comparing the two tracks i have just put up on SC and though both are different, they sound as good as the other. which i am most happy about.

i will have to eq these once i get the sub placed and calibrated for my room... so im sure these files will be replaced but ideally the song is in progress.

would like to automate the vol for a few tracks... would be nice if they fade in and out once they meet their threshold. i havent dont anything fancy to this... i did export as wav from daw without limiting and much compression. opened as wav in daw to master, then exported again as a wav. opened in audacity to export as mp3 at 320kbps. i saved all the wave files at 48k/24bit because it would be useless not too with reason and all...

------------------
Old 28-07-2017, 05:10 AM   #4
Triadtraxx
IDMf's latest spammer
Triadtraxx is currently spamming hard
Sydney Australia

I'm really digging this man! This would go down in a nice snazzy jazz lounge or cafe!

I think you have some talent bro! Well done.
Triadtraxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 08:11 AM   #5
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triadtraxx View Post
I'm really digging this man! This would go down in a nice snazzy jazz lounge or cafe!

I think you have some talent bro! Well done.
thanks man! thats awesome to hear! cant wait to say its finished... or at least feel that it is. i hope to carry it on to the next song, and the next, to the next album and so on.

------------------
Old 02-08-2017, 04:26 AM   #6
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Earth

Sub is calibrated, and i edited the tracks on SC, the low end was way to emphasized ... i hope things are more balanced now. this is my own quick mastering... i will have all of these to compare to the mastered album when it is completed.

------------------
Old 02-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #7
Bluesh1ft
Knob Twiddler
Bluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant futureBluesh1ft has a brilliant future
In another world, usually
MC Status: 1960

Sounds good, I think this would be a fun song to mess around with on a live set.

As it is, i think it is missing something to counter against the repetition. You do some interesting things that don't make it super repetitive, but at a song length of 8+minutes, I kinda felt the need for something else, maybe melodic, not sure, I'm not very experienced with this style, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Bluesh1ft is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #8
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus_Jewel View Post
i keep hearing these vocal in my head but need a choir worth of vocals... two sets, mens and womens... would be epic really if i can get exactly whats in my head out into this track. some automation is needed, vol control, id like to add some light congo or drum pattern in there too occasionally. i keep comparing the two tracks i have just put up on SC and though both are different, they sound as good as the other. which i am most happy about.

i will have to eq these once i get the sub placed and calibrated for my room... so im sure these files will be replaced but ideally the song is in progress.

would like to automate the vol for a few tracks... would be nice if they fade in and out once they meet their threshold. i havent dont anything fancy to this... i did export as wav from daw without limiting and much compression. opened as wav in daw to master, then exported again as a wav. opened in audacity to export as mp3 at 320kbps. i saved all the wave files at 48k/24bit because it would be useless not too with reason and all...
Cool.. Finish up and drop it here to let us hear final version of it..
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:13 PM   #9
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Earth

yea im not sure i can fit the vocals in on this... maybe on a remix or something when i get the equipment setup and find me a few singers to help...

------------------
Old 02-08-2017, 08:40 PM   #10
Adelina
Granular Poster
Adelina is just really niceAdelina is just really niceAdelina is just really niceAdelina is just really nice
MC Status: 360

Straight quality on the level. Very like! What to do about it? Listen and enjoy

Advertisements

Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote