[EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 27-06-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2860
[EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah

Something I started 2 days ago.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah.
Old 27-06-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: [EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah

Sick sick sick! I like how the intro gradually builds up and then the drop happens right on point. The break gives a nice variation to the track as well. Top notch mixing and great job as always!

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 05:45 AM   #3
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrpto View Post
Sick sick sick! I like how the intro gradually builds up and then the drop happens right on point. The break gives a nice variation to the track as well. Top notch mixing and great job as always!
Tnx buddy Master channel is still empty, should be slightly better when I finish it.

------------------
Old 28-06-2017, 11:10 AM   #4
VUNS
IDMf's latest spammer
VUNS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario D View Post
Something I started 2 days ago.
Love the break! The vocals and synths are awesome together! I really like how it all comes together too! Nice.
VUNS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:22 PM   #5
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460

cool track, good drive and melody. in the intro you could play with the reverb or add other effects to that small (vocal?) sample to make it more interesting.
nice break + vocals. I would layer it some more though, or add a bass-like string synth. For me the dissonant synth in that EDM like buildup breaks the gentle mood of your track a bit.
after the break it's nice and full, great trance sound and melody.

nice keep working on this :-)
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 08:43 PM   #6
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nanonoise_ View Post
cool track, good drive and melody. in the intro you could play with the reverb or add other effects to that small (vocal?) sample to make it more interesting.
nice break + vocals. I would layer it some more though, or add a bass-like string synth. For me the dissonant synth in that EDM like buildup breaks the gentle mood of your track a bit.
after the break it's nice and full, great trance sound and melody.

nice keep working on this :-)
those are very good suggestions! Ill post final result here. I got more progress on it but wanna finish it first.

------------------
Old 30-06-2017, 07:46 PM   #7
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

I've finished track. Sharing(reposting) is caring! I'll return favore.

------------------
Old 02-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #8
Artimosmusic
IDMf's latest spammer
Artimosmusic is currently spamming hard
Gold Coast

Love the break! Awesome track!
Artimosmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #9
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard

Great track and quality in it ! Sounds very professional to me and that mood is right Good job !
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #10
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Hey guys, thank you so much. I really like that track too so much
It's free download on:

Advertisements

------------------