[Seeking] [P] Dubstep/Brostep/DnB/Electro Netlabel needs artist Very high acceptance
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 06-05-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
Grenade Freak
Granular Poster
Grenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the rough
SC
MC Status: 310
[Seeking] [P] Dubstep/Brostep/DnB/Electro Netlabel needs artist Very high acceptance

Hi I am a regular poster here and I found many netlabels but most did not have an mainstream edge.
In other words I wanted to make a label that put out Dubstep and or its american cousin Brostep this is why I made "supa vilin records" for lack of a better name :0 we only have one artist and that is me and we just started out so not many followers now heres a thing I want to give to persuade artist a "Home". Of course you could just make your own but I/you need a "Family" a sense of community and Brotherly love.

I want to give that to artist and if your worried about money we sell your albums for 1$ and still give them away for free.

But why? they'll just get them for free well not exactly 1$ is a lil bit of money and paypal makes it a faster transaction, basically if you are connected to your fans like you should be you can make bank while still gaining social presence.

Plus just as a bonus, literately, we require all releases to have one or two bonus tracks to entice the buyer!

Again we are still small but with help we can be the next monstercat or OWSLA even.

Please PM me or go to here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

so you can send demos.

I hope to hear from young producers and pros alike!

Advertisements

Grenade Freak is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote