[TRADE] Remix for remix
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 30-01-2014, 08:05 PM   #1
NeonGnats
Soundwave Mangler
NeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of light
Wyoming
MC Status: 484
[TRADE] Remix for remix

Hey everyone! Im looking to swap remixes with anyone. I remix one of your tracks, you remix one of mine. I don't have any expectations about what to remix or the sound of the remix. I just enjoy exploring and twisting tracks, there sounds, and there styles. I've mostly done remixes of video game music by downloading MIDI files and arranging as I like, but would like to do this with other tracks as well. I use Ableton Live Intro and sometimes a variety of free VSTs. Im open to using a pre existing Live set, or broken down tracks with maybe some info on the note arrangement. Any track that i still have the Live set for Im willing to send either the entire file or breaking down into remix appropriate tracks. If your a newbie, that's great too!!! Ultimately, id like to put together a collection of remixes, of my tracks and others.

Your remixes of my songs, and my remixes of your songs, will be shared on all my social media outlets, so you will get credentials and exposure from myself. I do not sell my music. Its all available as free downloads, so i would continue this if i did indeed get a collection together as i said. Really, Im just looking for anyone who wants to destroy each others songs for fun and see what happens! PM me with any interest, or I'll respond to your comments. I think these bellow are the links to my main music sites (if not, let me know and I'll get it fixed after work)

soundcloud.com/neongnats
neongnats.bandcamp.com
facebook.com/neongnats

Advertisements

------------------
HOLY CHIPTUNES! HYPER CAFFEINE NIGHT GAMES!

http://www.facebook.com/neongnats
\/"Speed Run"\/
NeonGnats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
1=1?
Knob Twiddler
1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of
The Bay
MC Status: 1010
Re: [TRADE] Remix for remix

I am totally down for trying this. I can't guarantee quality and you're not required to post it Let me know how to begin.

Advertisements

1=1? is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote