[P] Would anyone be willing to collaborate?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 28-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
three-knots
Analog Lurker
three-knots will become famous soon enoughthree-knots will become famous soon enough
Stonehaven
MC Status: 110
[P] Would anyone be willing to collaborate?

Not a hundred percent sure if this is where this thread should be but i'm kinda going out on a limb here!

One of my main objectives when joining this site was to try and network and meet as much people as possible who were like minded in the producing area, hopefully finding a music making partner in the process. I live in a fairly dreary little village in Scotland and as bustling as the music is in our nearest town (surprisingly so!) I can't seem to find anyone to share my enthusiasm with production.

I understand i've not been massively vocal in these forums lately, partly due to being busy at work etc, however I guess I was hoping to find some people out there who were interested in the same styles as I am and would maybe be willing to send a few files back and forth and work on something? I have worked with musicians before but always in a live setting with instruments, never in a production way.

So, to cut a long story short, is there anyone out there who would be willing to strike up a little collaboration? My predominant DAW is Ableton and I am currently working with a launchpad and the inbuilt speakers of my mac, with the intention of upgrading at the end of next February.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

three-knots is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
phylazen
Sample Destroyer
phylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant futurephylazen has a brilliant future
Virginia
MC Status: 1960
Re: Would anyone be willing to collaborate?

Diggin' your tunez man! A bit too upbeat and happy for me (i'm a depressing individual hehe) but still. Nice production value. Hope you find someone! (ps i'm the person who just commented your SC)
phylazen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:09 AM   #3
Mnoia1987
Minor Glitch
Mnoia1987 has a spectacular aura aboutMnoia1987 has a spectacular aura aboutMnoia1987 has a spectacular aura about
Kingston, Washington
MC Status: 210

I want to, havnt heard your stuff yet but im about to. Im down for anything. Just send me the start of a session with the BPM, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Mnoia1987 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #4
T-REn
Granular Poster
T-REn is currently spamming hard
Kuala Lumpur
MC Status: 10

Currently im working on multiple genre of electronic music. Equipped with Mid level PC, Ableton and decent computer speaker plus sony earphone.

For those who feels i am the right guy to collaborate pls feel free to contact me. Im looking for person who can bring out all the musics produced to be played live.

Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/t-ren

Cheers!
T-REn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #5
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19860

NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #6
MORZ42
Analog Lurker
MORZ42 has a spectacular aura aboutMORZ42 has a spectacular aura about
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 160

Hey I've been feeling the same way for quite a while now. None of my friends make music and share my passion; I feel like I am the only one in town who knows what music production is about :/

I would be soooo up for collaborating with you man. I really like your deep house stuff. I can't post links to my profile yet, but my name on sound cloud is morozov music. Check me out if you have the time and let me know if you would be up for something!

------------------
MORZ42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #7
NeonGnats
Soundwave Mangler
NeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of light
Wyoming
MC Status: 484

Hey there! Im totally up for collaborating and exploring any depth of music production. I have similar problems where i live. Big lack of interest in any style of this genre. I've tried to connect with locals who produce, but they seemed to have the attitude like this is a competition and be better than everyone (side note: that's why reverberation is the devil... all aboutranking yourselves to others). I've met some on this site that I've collaborated with, some multiple times, and some i would even consider friends, so i enjoy this kind of stuff. I use Ableton Live Intro, so i can swap sets directly that way, but Im limited to what can be sent back to me. Still, I've had some of my favorite songs come out this way, and that definitely can be worked around. I also like to utilize free VSTs which if i use i can definitely send over. Im also starting to explore the use of vocoders, but kinda suck at lyrics. I think a link to my soundcloud is on the bottom which is where ishare all my new stuff and keep any remixes and collaborative. Also, I give my music away for free to any who want it... I feel it keeps me creative, since making music in attempts to have it marketable seems to just make my sounds suck. So i just give what i got when it comes! Hope we can pump out a track!

------------------
HOLY CHIPTUNES! HYPER CAFFEINE NIGHT GAMES!

http://www.facebook.com/neongnats
\/"Speed Run"\/
NeonGnats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 06:12 PM   #8
1=1?
Knob Twiddler
1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of
The Bay
MC Status: 1010

Would love to collaborate, I'm just learning but I fucking love it

Advertisements

1=1? is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote