Reaktor Builders?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 69824
Thanked 1,145 Times in 699 Posts
Reaktor Builders?

I know there are the "groups" but they obviously don't get much attention, I actually remember hearing awhile back that admins were trying to get rid of them... Maybe I dreamed that or something... But still, they aren't busy. SO...

Who builds in Reaktor? I'm dying to converse with you folks!! It would be great to go over techniques and share designs. I would love to see some ensembles built by idmf members also!

Advertisements

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:53 AM   #2
Peaks
Regular Freak
Peaks will become famous soon enoughPeaks will become famous soon enough
Los Angeles
MC Status: 110
Re: Reaktor Builders?

I've been known to tinker.....

if you search QuadMod or XoYel in the NI user library you should find them!
Peaks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Peaks
GomesR (08-30-2013)
Old 08-30-2013, 03:30 AM   #3
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC

Thanks very much Peaks, will be checking them out!

------------------
Old 09-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
RadarJammer

most of my patches started out as someone elses but got messed with so much over the course of years that they became my own thing. i like finding interesting patches made in primary and remakng them with core then remixing them with other core stuff I collect. reaktor is a great environment for a scavanger

Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RadarJammer
GomesR (10-28-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #5
[REP]
Minor Glitch
[REP] will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Just got Reaktor and trying to figure out how to use it haha.
[REP] is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: https://soundcloud.com/ryan-price-29/reload-sebastian-ingrosso
Old 09-20-2013, 01:52 AM   #6
Parricide
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18022719

Quote:
Originally Posted by [REP] View Post
Just got Reaktor and trying to figure out how to use it haha.
have fun, and be patient

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
Skrillex
IDMf Artist
Skrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MC
San Fran
MC Status: 69010
Thanked 1,380 Times in 1,028 Posts

pls

------------------
( ु⚈᷁௰⚈᷁ ू)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareTheCircle View Post
It sounds like two records playing at once .
Skrillex is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:59 AM   #8
statisticquill
Ghostly
statisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond reputestatisticquill has a reputation beyond repute
Calgary
MC Status: 7510

Finally taking some time tonight to delve into reaktor past the ensemble level : )

I always knew you could do some cool shit in reaktor but never really understood how it worked. Started learning max in class at school and I was instantly hooked, kind of gave me the confidence to start playing around past the surface level. I love the fact that you can go more or less as deep as you want, right down to the actual math thats going on!
statisticquill is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to statisticquill
GomesR (10-28-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #9
chasedobson
bulletunderabloodredsky
chasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 1527627
Thanked 1,788 Times in 1,159 Posts

im a tinkerer.

I can edit other peoples ensembles into franken-patches (similar to my approach in MAX). I've never found it necessary to build stuff from scratch, its just too time consuming when chances are someone else has already built something similar that I can modify to suit my needs.

------------------
chasedobson is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to chasedobson
GomesR (10-28-2013)
Old 01-06-2014, 06:34 AM   #10
GomesR
IDMf Supporter

Well it would be great to have some of you participate in the idmf build! At least check one of the newer versions out and have a go at it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Thanks to GomesR
Parricide (01-06-2014)