flowstone/synthmaker - flowstone 3 with ruby :D
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Modular software & programming MaxMSP, Reaktor, Pure Data, Jeskola BUZZ, and other modular programs. Any questions relating to these programs (patching, favorite ensembles) should be posted in this forum.

Old 17-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
gbsr
gbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MC
gothenburg, sweden.
MC Status: 33141603
flowstone/synthmaker - flowstone 3 with ruby :D

yeah so uh. i got an email from the SM developers and i just thought i'll briefly mention it here.
they decided to codevelop flowstone together with synthmaker wereas flowstone was focusing more on the other aspects of modular programming languages such as interfacing with devices, networking and so on, and synthmaker was mainly focused around the development of exe files and plugins made specifically for music and music software.

aaaanyhoo, they decided to merge the two products together into flowstone 3, which not only has all the features of flowstone, but all the features of synthmaker as well, so yeah. tha tmeans exe files and plugins with ruby coding language amongst other things. neat

here's flowstone: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

aaand here's synthmaker: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

aaaand here's the letter in case anyone wanna read it: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

just figured that it might be interesting for some of you peeps here.

Advertisements

------------------
gbsr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5743043
Re: flowstone/synthmaker - flowstone 3 with ruby :D

anyone tried this new merge out?

Was just thinking about making some stuff(attempting to anyway). Has anyone tried any of the purchase options out? Looks neat.

------------------
Say
bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
Shuttle102
Learning The Ropes
Shuttle102 is currently spamming hard
Stockholm
MC Status: 10

Looks neat indeed.
I tried the demo last night. It is cool how you don't have to compile anything to test stuff.
I got it to listen to my midi-keyboard and I managed to get some noise going. Haven't figured much out yet though.

I think it might be worth purchasing in order to make standalones and VSTs but I'm not crazy about the fact that you have to pay for the updates.
If it had been just paying for upgrades, it would be a different story. But updates? I don't know.

Still. Might be worth it
Shuttle102 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #4
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744026491
Thanked 7,181 Times in 4,468 Posts

Just wondered if we have any current users?

------------------
Giving it one hunder percent.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 05:36 AM   #5
sternum1
Learning The Ropes
sternum1 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

loving this
sternum1 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 07:01 PM   #6
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 10210

Old thread is old. Also I tried to use it twice and couldn't figure it out, I'm dumb.

Advertisements

------------------

Lol wut happened to the chatbox
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote