Best DJ Live - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 19-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #21
ajdangles
Savage Mad Cunt
ajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9060
Re: Best DJ Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by [REP] View Post
Aoki would be really fun to see live
Quote:
Originally Posted by EjMU View Post
Steve Aoki!
uh, not sure if you heard the news. but you guys DO know that steve aoki is a "fake dj?"
http://www.wunderground.ie/steve-aok...-an-actual-dj/

i was actually really disappointed when i read this because i really believe he is one of the biggest names in the EDM scene (also one of my favourite artists ever, i;ve seen him 5 times) and it really is bad that he's gotten away with it for this long. i guess i'm gonna have to go back to listening to avicii, too bad.. aoki was truly steps ahead of anyone else in the scene... actually probably than anyone in electronic music, ever, for that matter..

Advertisements

ajdangles is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #22
EjMU
Analog Lurker
EjMU is a name known to allEjMU is a name known to allEjMU is a name known to allEjMU is a name known to allEjMU is a name known to allEjMU is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

I didnt really know that no
EjMU is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #23
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110450
Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,416 Posts

This should help even the playing field.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
ajdangles (20-09-2013)
Old 20-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #24
ttime
Minor Glitch
ttime will become famous soon enough
Milwaukee
MC Status: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdangles View Post
uh, not sure if you heard the news. but you guys DO know that steve aoki is a "fake dj?"

i was actually really disappointed when i read this because i really believe he is one of the biggest names in the EDM scene (also one of my favourite artists ever, i;ve seen him 5 times) and it really is bad that he's gotten away with it for this long. i guess i'm gonna have to go back to listening to avicii, too bad.. aoki was truly steps ahead of anyone else in the scene... actually probably than anyone in electronic music, ever, for that matter..
Hahaha that article is so amazing. Yeah I definitely cringe every time I see him on a lineup for a festival or something.
ttime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #25
bass&moddedFreq
Ghostly
bass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant futurebass&moddedFreq has a brilliant future
Long Island, New York
MC Status: 1910

Aoki is cool to see but once you see him once i feel like theres no need to see him again... if your torn between someone and Aoki that is after you have seen him... He has great energy but i feel like his set is already recorded half the time because he is almost never at the decks and songs transition the whole time.. IDK just one mans opinion

------------------
bass&moddedFreq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #26
adamhyjek
Learning The Ropes
adamhyjek is currently spamming hard
Shanghai
MC Status: 10

Saw John Digweed a few months ago and I was blown away. Never had so much fun before (neither did my ear buds). Saw Pryda this summer as well and he was just as amazing. Supreme DJ talent in both mixing and tune selection, highly recommend both if you've never seen either before (no matter what kind of style you usually listen to, these guys are top notch)
adamhyjek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #27
adamhyjek
Learning The Ropes
adamhyjek is currently spamming hard
Shanghai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfinitezer0 View Post
when i saw richie hawtin in 2003 he was amazing, all the times since it wasn't as interesting. squarepusher last summer was awesome! at first i thought the lightshow was silly, but it was apparent he did a lot of the content in it, and it synced so well with the music it was synaesthesia. mmmm otherwise live acts. monolake and robert fox at mutek last year were insanely good. both had amazing control of the dynamics of sound
I would really like to see Hawtin. Had the chance to once before but got sick. Now I regret not going, should have just toughed it out. Been listening to his sets he constantly posts from Ibiza. Wow. Would love to experience that live. I have heard he's not what he used to be, but I'm still impressed.
adamhyjek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #28
rufusgannon
Learning The Ropes
rufusgannon is currently spamming hard
Wisconsin

I saw Tommy Trash with Wolfgang on their Hounds of Hell tour, and Tommy seriously tears it up. Great show.
rufusgannon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #29
ajdangles
Savage Mad Cunt
ajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9060

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass&moddedFreq View Post
Aoki is cool to see but once you see him once i feel like theres no need to see him again... if your torn between someone and Aoki that is after you have seen him... He has great energy but i feel like his set is already recorded half the time because he is almost never at the decks and songs transition the whole time.. IDK just one mans opinion
is there really a reason to see him at all?
ajdangles is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 05:58 AM   #30
Dippshoe
cunt
Dippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MC
In an abandoned cave covered by mist in the depths of Jotunheimen.
MC Status: 12810

This guy Achievii

------------------

'Don't be an idiot.' Changed my life.
-Dwight Schrute.
Dippshoe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #31
Dastilla
Regular Freak
Dastilla is currently spamming hard
Oklahoma

I have only seen a handful of live performances, the few I have seen being Getter, Mayhem, Antiserium, Funtcase, Must Die and Datsik. Out of all of those I have to give it to Funtcase. While Datsik had crazy lights and cool effects all the time, he really had no movement on stage. Funtcase however lacked lighting and crazy effects but jumped around like an animal! He was ALL over the place, and it really got me and the rest of the crowd hyped up. He is very good at pleasing a crowd. BUT those are who I have seen SO FAR. I think the best live perfoamce will go to Deadmau5 should I ever see him live.
Dastilla is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #32
-Fantixx-
Minor Glitch
-Fantixx- will become famous soon enough
Cologne

I'm at Avicii in Frankfurt next year..... it could be very awesome :p
-Fantixx- is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #33
XFEIGHT
Granular Poster
XFEIGHT will become famous soon enough

dj Producer @ helter skelter, in fact anyone at helter skelter technodrome that place was on a different level

(sorry forgot this was house/dubstep)
XFEIGHT is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #34
Lghtsnshwdwn
Knob Twiddler
Lghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MCLghtsnshwdwn is a savage MC
MC Status: 292483

Sebastien Leger... The right mix of funk and tech.

------------------
Lghtsnshwdwn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #35
SeanIsElectric
Analog Lurker
SeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud of
MANCHESTOH!
MC Status: 1010

I think you guys might end up hating me for this, but the best live DJ i've seen by a million miles is Diplo. Guy knows how to throw a party and get a room jumping, believe me! And Major Lazer, Diplo's 3 piece is just as good!

------------------
www.ourbassaddiction.com - #BeInfluential
SeanIsElectric is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #36
SeanIsElectric
Analog Lurker
SeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud of
MANCHESTOH!
MC Status: 1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdangles View Post
http://www.wunderground.ie/steve-aok...-an-actual-dj/

AHHAHAHAHHAA lololol this is not a real article you nab lol

This one is real as well I suppose

http://www.wunderground.ie/queen-eli...istmas-speech/

------------------
www.ourbassaddiction.com - #BeInfluential
SeanIsElectric is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:33 AM   #37
Mctoast
Savage Mad Cunt
Mctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MC
MC Status: 38947

DJ Waily ofc.
Mctoast is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #38
imma3k
Soundscaper
imma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud of
narnia, chillin with mr tumnus n shit.
MC Status: 1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTD View Post
Jimmy Saville. Years of experience at being soft and gentle in the beginning then changing gears, once under his spell and finishing off hard and fast.
i have a suspicion that his show would be age restricted though, and not in our favour.

------------------
Latest Track:
imma3k is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #39
Maxikahe
Knob Twiddler
Maxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to all
Your basement
MC Status: 560

Aoki cuz hes throwing cakes n shit.

No but seriously I have no clue

Advertisements

------------------
Yolo
Maxikahe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote