Good Progressive Labels
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 16-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
Happy Hedonist
Learning The Ropes
Happy Hedonist is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Good Progressive Labels

Hi All, I am new hear but i have recently got heavily into uplifting prog house. My favourite labels so far are silk digital, silk royal and arrival which i know are all canvassed under Silk Music. I like the style of the label with its technical bass lines and electro and trance influences. I am wondering if someone can point me in the direction of a similar label or just simply tell me their opinion on their favourite labels so i can check them out. I am looking to do varied sounding mixes that explore a range of soundscapes so anything goes.

Advertisements

Happy Hedonist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Silk Digital
Old 28-09-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
Aniol
Soundscaper
Aniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to behold
Huntington Beach
MC Status: 710
Re: Good Progressive Labels

Um there are a ton of good ass labels out there lol. Like trance for instance, Anjunabeats, Armada music. I believe for progressive house that avicii has his own label? I cant think of the name just yet. Also there is axtone records that axwell has created. Axtone is a very good record label I love it haha and the artwork is badass.
Aniol is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #3
mmg
Learning The Ropes
mmg is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Good Progressive Labels

Check out Morphosis Records, you might will like it!

Advertisements

mmg is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote