[Future Trap] Ben Phipps - Mrs. Mr. Feat. Lizzy Land (SODWN remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-09-2017, 11:47 PM   #1
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[Future Trap] Ben Phipps - Mrs. Mr. Feat. Lizzy Land (SODWN remix)

So I'm currently entered into this competition and I'm really hoping that this is big break and win or at least come runner up!
Please let me know everything you dislike about this track, even down to the tiny details! This has to be as perfect as it can be by the deadline.

Im still working on making the mastering better but my local studio has been booked out for week, so I can't get a decent master until then!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Peace!

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/...ms-for-when-no
Heiserk is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Future Trap] Ben Phipps - Mrs. Mr. Feat. Lizzy Land (SODWN remix).
Old 14-09-2017, 01:55 PM   #2
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Future Trap] Ben Phipps - Mrs. Mr. Feat. Lizzy Land (SODWN remix)

Finally got round to mastering it!

Let me know what you think!

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/...ms-for-when-no
Heiserk is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #3
Inna Selez
Minor Glitch
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Checked original version after listening your remix. Quite good work. I like that you made light changes of sound.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 06:51 PM   #4
Brookside_Chase
IDMf's latest spammer
Brookside_Chase is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Hey I think this is a pretty nice remix, I am not really familiar with the genre but it sounds pretty good. I am not sure if you are going to make any further changes, but one thing I noticed in the original is that they have a very present and prominent snare that punches through their mix beginning somewhere in their intro. Also, they actually have a moderately heavy beat coming in during their second break down section which adds movement and energy to their song before the beat truly kicks in later.

I think at least, the snare in your mix needs to hit a little bit harder. It is panned a little to the right (?) which is a good thing. I would maybe try layering it with a comparable sound and panning that over to the left a little. Nothing too aggressive. But something to add weight to the snare. Also I would try introducing a heavier beat somewhere in your second break down like they did in the original track. It would not be as heavy as your main beat but heavier than what you have now. Anyways good luck to you!

Advertisements

Brookside_Chase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote