[Beat] - v​Mc​ - Neegle-eye (W.I.P.)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-09-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522504
[Beat] - v​Mc​ - Neegle-eye (W.I.P.)

Quick beat I wrote. Wondering if anyone here can lend a ear to point out whatever might be annoying, or unpleasant.

Also grateful for any feedback, critiques, or marmite shipped in bulk!

thank, and be a great day!

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Beat] - v​Mc​ - Neegle-eye (W.I.P.).
Old 12-09-2017, 08:04 PM   #2
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260
Re: [Beat] - v​Mc​ - Neegle-eye (W.I.P.)

liking the dance hall feels! the bass that comes in at 118 could do with a wee eq to cut some of the muddiness out. Also feel this track could be great with some vocal chops to give it a little more variety and melodic change. coo tune!

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 12:44 PM   #3
THESAIGA
IDMf's latest spammer
THESAIGA is currently spamming hard
Manchester
MC Status: 10

sounds fine
THESAIGA is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #4
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522504

Quote:
liking the dance hall feels! the bass that comes in at 118 could do with a wee eq to cut some of the muddiness out. Also feel this track could be great with some vocal chops to give it a little more variety and melodic change. coo tune!
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
- Once again thanks for lending a ear. Will work on the mix a bit more. I'll see if I can sort out some chops at some point in the next day or so. Didn't originally intend to clutter this with vocals, in hopes that a singer/rapper/deejay/toaster/john cougar mellencamp? would jump on it!
Glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
sounds fine
@ THESAIGA - cheers bruv

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote