[ChillStep] Sodwn - Breathings Not Easy
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[ChillStep] Sodwn - Breathings Not Easy

Just a little sum sum to pass the time. Would love some tough criticisms since my album is coming together soon.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/...ms-for-when-no
Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [ChillStep] Sodwn - Breathings Not Easy.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:47 PM   #2
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260
Re: [ChillStep] Sodwn - Breathings Not Easy

When the melody and drums come in it's great!! but soooooooooooo short. This could be made into a full track for sure!

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #3
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerflesh View Post
When the melody and drums come in it's great!! but soooooooooooo short. This could be made into a full track for sure!
Thank you dude! My initial thought was that it would be an "intro" track for now. It could progress to something bigger if I can get some vocals on it.

------------------
Quote:
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:23 AM   #4
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560

I agree this should get developed. nice

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:49 AM   #5
Tzarar
Minor Glitch
Tzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

Very nice! Don't know if its just a small clip or what, but right at the end the file cuts off half way through a note or something lol.

You making this Olson-esque?(BoC) or fleshing it out?
Tzarar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:52 AM   #6
Heiserk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzarar View Post
Very nice! Don't know if its just a small clip or what, but right at the end the file cuts off half way through a note or something lol.

You making this Olson-esque?(BoC) or fleshing it out?
Ngl the random noodling you hear at the end was just my first improvised attempt over the chord progression, i forgot about it and it made it through to the end (for now)

And i have no idea what you mean by "Olson-esque?(BoC)", but for now I'm gonna let it marinate with a few other people to see if they can have any valuable input. If not ill just use it as an interlude .

Although my biggest concern is that it will turn into into a intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus or at least a A-B-C-B-C kinda thing and I hate arrangements like that...

Advertisements

------------------
Quote: