[Braindance/acid test] Bug - LadyBug <3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-09-2017, 01:35 PM   #1
l3ug
Analog Lurker
l3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of light
Livorno
MC Status: 460
[Braindance/acid test] Bug - LadyBug <3

another sperimental track i create with ableton and just an OxygenMIDI-Controlle, i'm Italian and last night my girlfriend say me about ladybug is the name of that, my artist's name is Bug so that's a perfect name about a track i compose for her <3

fortunely (because I am relieved to this track) i have receved a lot of feedback about this one, so maybe the SCloud Algorythm it's just work /finally)) or maybe is just good.

Hope you enjoy ^^

This image to is made with a classic image with a ladybug.jpg image i find on internet, and i have modify this with Notepad++ and Gimp2(a free photoshop that i use for incrase contrasts etc)

Last edited by A.M; 05-09-2017 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: fixed title

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Braindance/acid test] Bug - LadyBug <3.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:17 AM   #2
White Noise
Deep Underground
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 19560
Re: [Braindance/acid test] Bug - LadyBug <3

Really enjoyed how percussive everything felt. The drums, of course, were punchy, but so were plucks and glitches in a nice way. The chords and melody were really pretty too. No wonder this track is taking off.

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
l3ug
Analog Lurker
l3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of light
Livorno

ohh ^^ thank you White Noise * ^*

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #4
Optimal Prime
Ghostly
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 6610

I love that switch at 1 min 48 when the synth picks up a faster rhythmical speed and also around 2 min 42 when it switches again and gets quite glitchy. There's a nice texture to it as a whole and some nice chords.

Constructuve subjective points from what I'd have done if it were would probably include breaking it down a bit at some stage to break away from the percussive element, however you managed to successfully keep things quite fresh throughout without it sounding repetitive which does help.

Some of the filtered parts early on felt a bit too abrupt and distracting at times, more like as though it was applied as a DJ playing on a finished track.

Cool track though overall.

------------------
Newest Track: Powercyan - Disciples of the Night (Optimal Prime 'Future DnB Remix')

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
Adelina
Microknight
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light

It is awesome! Me like
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

really liking this track, great percussion and chord progressions

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 01:23 PM   #7
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51237756

Good fun.. reminds me of Cylob!
Check him out of you don't know him yet..

Advertisements

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My new album Assassinous Act, a soundtrack for a fictitious thriller:
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147294
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote