[Cyberwave] POWERCYAN - Crusaders of Orion
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13020926
[Cyberwave] POWERCYAN - Crusaders of Orion

Advertisements

aeoR is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Cyberwave] POWERCYAN - Crusaders of Orion.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:27 PM   #2
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Cyberwave] POWERCYAN - Crusaders of Orion

The concept is good, but it is almost too loud if you ask me. It scared the hell out of me and it has a very piercing sound that comes off as unpleasant. I enjoy the concept a lot though. especially around the 1:10 mark where the guitar or whatever comes in. This has a ton of potential but its so ear piercing and loud that I feel it would off put some people. If you could manage to fix that then I could really imagine this being amazing. I imagine Mega Man when I listen to this? Is that just me?
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:39 PM   #3
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13020926

not just you, its the cyberpunk mega man IRL
aeoR is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:03 PM   #4
Toothpinch
Radial Developer
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1960

That was cool!
Maybe a little long in the middle but not really a problem.
The 80's-esque drum fills made me smile.
Enjoyed.

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:10 AM   #5
Dr. Sleaze
Microknight
Dr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not who or where you think I am.
MC Status: 3710

I quite like that. Sort of "Cyberpunk" without the guitars. but more synth. Just listened to it in headphones. I didn't find it too loud, but the highs are a little shrill. maybe try a filter to soften the edges a touch. Would like to hear it with real vocals though.

Advertisements

Dr. Sleaze is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote