[House/Techno/Bass] LWJ - Dead Drop (of stuff)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #1
localspace
Minor Glitch
localspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
[House/Techno/Bass] LWJ - Dead Drop (of stuff)

Hey folks, instead of making individual topics for each I'm just gonna throw a bunch of my stuff together

These were all done over last two months or so.. there's more but these I like best myself. They'll probably end up on my first releases in some form.

Enjoy and let me know what you think..

EDIT: is it me or is the hearthis embed tag not working?

Last edited by localspace; 30-08-2017 at 05:06 PM..

Advertisements

localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [House/Techno/Bass] LWJ - Dead Drop (of stuff).
Old 04-09-2017, 04:56 AM   #2
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [House/Techno/Bass] LWJ - Dead Drop (of stuff)

In reference to "Dear Leaders...":
I think this track is pretty unique and cool although I think it can come off as almost too glitchy if you get what I'm saying. I know that's the A E S T H E T I C but it can take away from the flow of the song. There were some really cool parts though for sure like around 1:56 when that low end starts coming in. Great stuff though, you have open my eyes to a new genre for me!!
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
localspace
Minor Glitch
localspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [House/Techno/Bass] LWJ - Dead Drop (of stuff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aster and Ivy View Post
In reference to "Dear Leaders...":
I think this track is pretty unique and cool although I think it can come off as almost too glitchy if you get what I'm saying. I know that's the A E S T H E T I C but it can take away from the flow of the song. There were some really cool parts though for sure like around 1:56 when that low end starts coming in. Great stuff though, you have open my eyes to a new genre for me!!
Thanks man.. you may be correct, I made that after I bought a really cool new glitch plug-in and went overboard with it, as you do
I don't set out to make glitchy tracks though, it's a pretty limited aesthetic and I'll never be as good at it as Autechre But I do like destroyed and decayed sounds and messy tracks.

Thanks for checking!

Advertisements

localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote