[electronic] nanonoise - transition
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 29-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
[electronic] nanonoise - transition

I made this track in a period of transition, closing off a period and excited for the next slice of life. It should reflect a thankful, blissful and excited state :-)

the video goes well with the music but the sound quality is quite bad. I should find better software to make HQ videos, but my 7 yo laptop will probably not survive and I am too lazy to move all my stuff to a new system atm :p.

let me know what you think of it! :-)

Advertisements

_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electronic] nanonoise - transition.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Minor Glitch
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [electronic] nanonoise - transition

I liked first 15 seconds intro.Also didn't catch on what purpose you added bell ring in the end. Anyway, good relaxing track.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #3
starphase
Minor Glitch
starphase will become famous soon enoughstarphase will become famous soon enough
Palo, Leyte
MC Status: 110

I like the progressiveness of the track, along with the elements that eventually add to the track the longer it goes. It really does emulate the period of transition in our lives in a way-a lot of things come and go, just like the sounds that appear and disappear in the track.

It's the kind of music that I'd listen to in one sitting, chilling in my bedroom while wind blows through the windows...
starphase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 02:57 PM   #4
localspace
Minor Glitch
localspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Sorry man.. I can't enjoy this.. it's too high pitched and ringy for my taste, but that's not a reflection on the quality at all. I really dig your other stuff though!
localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 07:09 PM   #5
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inna Selez
I liked first 15 seconds intro.Also didn't catch on what purpose you added bell ring in the end. Anyway, good relaxing track.
thanks! After 15 sec the attack on the beat was set to 0. I wanted a light kick for this track but the right one was a point of long internal debate :p. The bells are a field recording from the place I've lived for 10 years and from which I will now move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starphase
I like the progressiveness of the track, along with the elements that eventually add to the track the longer it goes. It really does emulate the period of transition in our lives in a way-a lot of things come and go, just like the sounds that appear and disappear in the track.

It's the kind of music that I'd listen to in one sitting, chilling in my bedroom while wind blows through the windows...
Thats a perfect way to listen to it! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by localspace View Post
Sorry man.. I can't enjoy this.. it's too high pitched and ringy for my taste, but that's not a reflection on the quality at all. I really dig your other stuff though!
Thanks, it's different in its more 'ecstatic' style from my other tracks I guess :-). You may have a point in that the resonance might be a little overdone, but it should add to the lift as well.
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:52 AM   #6
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Now this might just be a personal thing, but I think this song would have been awesome if there was a break of silence somewhere and then a drop into something cool. It felt like a lead up to something but without actually showing us what. I don't want to use the term "let down" because I actually enjoyed the track a lot, but it felt like a really cool lead up for like 3 minutes and then it just ended. Again, might just be a personal thing, but criticism is a musicians best friend, right? Great stuff man, really feeling what you're doing.

Advertisements

Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote