[IDM-Industrial] Daggit - "Twelves"
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-08-2017, 05:22 PM   #1
Daggit
Knob Twiddler
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
Because science
MC Status: 4110
Icon14 [IDM-Industrial] Daggit - "Twelves"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Free download tune: "Twelves" by Daggit (me)

This tune is really the main tune of the summer for me.
I haven't composed in almost a year, so it's nice to be back.
A lot of harsh emotions and ups and downs this year.
So this tune is kind of an expression of being at "12", which is just one less than Wicked Thirteen!

So you know, at Twelves, everything is still OK for now, just on the edge.
I hope this translates musically. I enjoyed making it and it turned out pretty well.

Thanks for listening, please download the tune if you like it.

Advertisements

------------------
Hear my tunes at https://hearthis.at/daggit-gr/
Using: M-Audio KeyStation 49es, Alesis M1Active 320 USB, HP EliteBook, Xubuntu Linux w/WINE, Reaper, FL Studio, lots of freeware VST instruments and effects.
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [IDM-Industrial] Daggit - "Twelves".
Old 17-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
maricelu
IDMf's latest spammer
maricelu will become famous soon enoughmaricelu will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: [IDM-Industrial] Daggit - "Twelves"

Reznor's vocals would go well into this.
maricelu is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 10:44 PM   #3
Daggit
Knob Twiddler
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
Because science
Icon3 Re: [IDM-Industrial] Daggit - "Twelves"

Hey thanks much maricelu. That makes me feel good. Nice.

------------------
Using: M-Audio KeyStation 49es, Alesis M1Active 320 USB, HP EliteBook, Xubuntu Linux w/WINE, Reaper, FL Studio, lots of freeware VST instruments and effects.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:24 PM   #4
Harko City
Minor Glitch
Harko City is just really niceHarko City is just really niceHarko City is just really niceHarko City is just really nice
Indiana
MC Status: 360

sounds good!
Harko City is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 01:46 AM   #5
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

I really like this one. The guitarish melody in the middle is really nice. Would you let me do a remix of this track? really like it and it would be fun to play around with

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #6
Adelina
Microknight
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

Track is great)
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 01:37 AM   #7
Daggit
Knob Twiddler
Because science

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
sorry man i dont have the stems anymore. Sorry

------------------
Old 21-08-2017, 05:22 PM   #8
Bergnermd
Knob Twiddler
Bergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud of
Wisconsin
MC Status: 1160

I really really really enjoy how the beat just slowly rolls along, really great groove.

I am picturing a run down automotive assembly line that just never seems to die even though its been abandoned for hundreds of years.

I also enjoy your use of harmonic tension

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 10:36 PM   #9
Daggit
Knob Twiddler
Because science
Icon4 Re: [IDM-Industrial] Daggit - "Twelves"

Thanks for the compliments and comments and for listening. My daw is down for a few weeks unfortunately but i will be back eventually.

------------------
Old 29-08-2017, 12:32 AM   #10
Ardacris
Regular Freak
Ardacris is currently spamming hard
Hessen
MC Status: 10

Very nice track Has a lot of vibes, the description and title is fitting.

Some suggestions:

The Bass in the Beginning seems a little bit too loud.
You could make the beginning a little more quiet, so there is more room for a climax.
Autmated filtering on the Bass and drums could add more texture and interest.
Vocals in the style of Massive Attack, NIN or Harsh EBM/ Industrial style Vocals could bring the track to the next level.
Ardacris is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 02:53 PM   #11
localspace
Minor Glitch
localspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

This is great.. sounds simple on the surface, but it really pulls me along. Personally I'd add a bit more reverb on some of the drums and weird atmospherics in the background, but that may just be me and my reverb fetish..
localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 03:23 PM   #12
starphase
Minor Glitch
starphase will become famous soon enoughstarphase will become famous soon enough
Palo, Leyte

Man, reminds me so much of all those teenage angst I used to have...

The elements are simply laid out, but they do a good job keeping my attention. I actually kind of like this style: keeping things minimal in order to keep the listener's attention to the song.

The track's a great comeback.
starphase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:59 AM   #13
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

This is a really cool song! Very vibey, I dig it. Just a few things, the very beginning is a bit loud so perhaps make that a little less loud. However, when the strings come in.... man... that was dope. I really enjoyed that section. I could really bob my head to that. I liked how it ended a lot too. Very crunchy song. Good stuff my friend!!
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:21 AM   #14
Toothpinch
Microknight
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1860

Yeah. The intro is a little rough. Maybe too Zoimpy? - But I really dig it once it gets further in.

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:19 PM   #15
tnovoamusic
Regular Freak
tnovoamusic will become famous soon enoughtnovoamusic will become famous soon enough
Berlin

You got some really nice "analog" punchy mix there. Just missing some depth and space.

Advertisements

tnovoamusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote