Free advertising [Labels, Promoters, Clubnights etc]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 30-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
Sentimental
Ask Yourself
Sentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MC
Belfast
MC Status: 755910
Icon4 Free advertising [Labels, Promoters, Clubnights etc]

This is the first time I've been on here in months, feels strange!

I have 4 ad spots on my blog and I'm giving 2/3 for free to start things off (so people think people are buying etc..)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I'm not giving this to 'producers, DJs etc' unless it's for a bandcamp campaign or something

Though perfectly open to labels, clubnights, promoters

You get full click, hits and unique feedback and they can't be blocked by adblock which is a plus.

email me @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
if you want more info on spots, only free for a while then 10GBP/12euro/$14 for 14 days

and I know this is kind of spam, though I'm offering it for free at the minute so I think it may be acceptable

PS. you will have to supply a 500 x 500 High Quality Jpeg, low quality images won't be used.

Kyle

Advertisements

------------------
Sentimental is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sentimental
RFJ (30-11-2013)
Old 30-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Re: Free advertising [Labels, Promoters, Clubnights etc]

I'd love to get some free ad space for the remix project relic and I are running. Our project, however, is totally not for profit though so I wouldn't want to string you along thinking at the end we'll buy in.

Not saying that wouldn't it's just that with zero money coming in, and money going out of our pockets every month, I can't promise anything.

You can take a look at our project by clicking the banner in my signature. I have several generic banners ready to go right now that we've used on the past for other things.

Anyway there's a lot of information on the site, probably best to start at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks Kyle.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
Sentimental
Ask Yourself
Sentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MC
Belfast
MC Status: 755910

Yea that seems very interesting, if you can email me a high quality 500 x 500 image and a link you want the ad to lead to it would be great!

------------------
Sentimental is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sentimental
RFJ (30-11-2013)
Old 30-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

Sweet!

Thanks much man.

I'm out and about with the kids but give me 24 hours and you'll have it.

Probably sooner actually but just in case, 24.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
Sentimental (01-12-2013)
Old 01-12-2013, 05:02 AM   #5
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Best of IDMf / IDMf success stories
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
RFJ (02-12-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
GeneralConcept
Minor Glitch
GeneralConcept is a jewel in the roughGeneralConcept is a jewel in the roughGeneralConcept is a jewel in the rough
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
MC Status: 260

Hey man! Just wanted to say I checked out your blog expecting some amateur junk, but it actually looks super professional, so good work!

Last edited by lolirl; 10-12-2013 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: removed track

Advertisements

GeneralConcept is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to GeneralConcept
Sentimental (11-12-2013)