Max 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
stem collector
IDMf Artist
stem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MC
seattle
MC Status: 74604660
Thanked 1,235 Times in 854 Posts
Max 6

Theres some cool new features added as well as Gen, which seems to increase the versatility of Max/msp and allows functions that were previously impossible to be accomplished.

Advertisements

------------------
stem collector is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
markthemakr
Microknight
markthemakr has a spectacular aura aboutmarkthemakr has a spectacular aura aboutmarkthemakr has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 246
Re: Max 6

waiting for the benefits to come to max for live... also waiting for live 9. i hate waiting.
markthemakr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:18 AM   #3
Isris
Soundwave Mangler
Isris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MCIsris is a savage MC
Birmingham
MC Status: 628909

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpuercofeo View Post
Theres some cool new features added as well as Gen, which seems to increase the versatility of Max/msp and allows functions that were previously impossible to be accomplished.
Much agreed. The quality of all the audio generators is so much better, in and out of Gen~.

Routepass is Godsend.

------------------
Isris is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:29 AM   #4
Dataf1ow
Dataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MCDataf1ow is a savage MC
MC Status: 47763802

Quote:
Originally Posted by markthemakr View Post
waiting for the benefits to come to max for live... also waiting for live 9. i hate waiting.
You can use max 6 with Live right now. I wouldn't be sure of it's stability, but you can swith the max appiaction that live calls in your preferences.

------------------
Dataf1ow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
markthemakr
Microknight
markthemakr has a spectacular aura aboutmarkthemakr has a spectacular aura aboutmarkthemakr has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 246

do you have to buy max 6 though? or can you just download and install the free trial and select that? max 6 would be an extra $400 to spend on top of the $250 for m4l.
markthemakr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
Keef Baker
Keef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MC
Leeds
MC Status: 10176330

When I get time I so need to check out Max 6.

------------------
Updated spotify list of all the stuff I've been involved with here:
And bandcamp for stuff I wouldn't even go to a record company with here: https://keefbaker.bandcamp.com/
There's other stuff out there but I can't be fucked to list it.
Keef Baker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:39 AM   #7
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11465804

I upgraded to max 6 but haven't used it a whole lot yet. Definitely want to check out the Gen stuff tho.

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness
FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote