[Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 19-03-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
Toothpinch
Radial Developer
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1960
[Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection

Input welcome or if you just want to listen.

Song about my personal struggle with music production.

Not sure why it's saying "Still processing" - or if it's doing that for anyone else? I guess if there is an issue with the link let me know.

Last edited by Toothpinch; 19-03-2017 at 07:12 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752900
Re: [Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection

Interesting track. I'd maybe try to separate things a bit more. Just give things their own space to breathe. Bring out the synth lead a bit more, Bring out the dynamics in the drums a bit more.

Cool piece though!

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 02:37 PM   #3
Goski
Regular Freak
Goski is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

It reminds me of a lot of the retro hard synth stuff that was going on in Europe in the 90s. That's not a bad thing!
Goski is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:04 AM   #4
Toothpinch
Radial Developer
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1960

Ok, so went back over it with Ozone (Which I am still getting the hang of) and brightened the lead. Also sat the vox down into the mix more since it was riding so much on top.
Now the piano in the break feels a little loud - but I'll wrestle with that another night.

Glad you both enjoyed and happy to see it get some plays.

Advertisements

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote