[Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-19-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
Toothpinch
Analog Lurker
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1760
[Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection

Input welcome or if you just want to listen.

Song about my personal struggle with music production.

Not sure why it's saying "Still processing" - or if it's doing that for anyone else? I guess if there is an issue with the link let me know.

Last edited by Toothpinch; 03-19-2017 at 08:12 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752500
Re: [Harsh Electro / Aggrotech] Toothpinch - Reflection

Interesting track. I'd maybe try to separate things a bit more. Just give things their own space to breathe. Bring out the synth lead a bit more, Bring out the dynamics in the drums a bit more.

Cool piece though!

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:37 PM   #3
Goski
Regular Freak
Goski is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

It reminds me of a lot of the retro hard synth stuff that was going on in Europe in the 90s. That's not a bad thing!
Goski is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:04 AM   #4
Toothpinch
Analog Lurker
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1760

Ok, so went back over it with Ozone (Which I am still getting the hang of) and brightened the lead. Also sat the vox down into the mix more since it was riding so much on top.
Now the piano in the break feels a little loud - but I'll wrestle with that another night.

Glad you both enjoyed and happy to see it get some plays.

Advertisements

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote