[Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-03-2017, 04:33 AM   #1
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 19160
[Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover)

here is the original:

Advertisements

------------------
My Website:https://flootaboot.wordpress.com/

(all of my music is linked on my website)
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cover).
Old 18-03-2017, 05:35 AM   #2
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
Re: [Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cov

BUMP

------------------

Old 18-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #3
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80989280
Thanked 3,981 Times in 2,586 Posts
Re: [Cover, Gravewave, bedroom pop] dandelion hands - Grateful (BellChainedBodies Cov

Hey, good cover. It sticks pretty close to the original. I like that guitar, it sounds good and it works well with the rest, its timbre fits nicely in the mix. What's going on with that buzzing though? I got ear fatigue after the first minute. The long sustained notes I can understand though I think the second synth, the one that does that little melody line, could be a tad quieter and maybe have something of a phasing/vibrato effect on it so it doesn't sound so suffocating (for lack of a milder term). I like your voice man. Authentic, not too affected, nice and controlled. I wish you'd post that other track you talked about (or is it this one).
I like the mood of all of your tracks so far man

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 03:56 AM   #4
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
Hey, good cover. It sticks pretty close to the original. I like that guitar, it sounds good and it works well with the rest, its timbre fits nicely in the mix. What's going on with that buzzing though? I got ear fatigue after the first minute. The long sustained notes I can understand though I think the second synth, the one that does that little melody line, could be a tad quieter and maybe have something of a phasing/vibrato effect on it so it doesn't sound so suffocating (for lack of a milder term). I like your voice man. Authentic, not too affected, nice and controlled. I wish you'd post that other track you talked about (or is it this one).
I like the mood of all of your tracks so far man
this is the one I was talking about, the buzzing was my amp, I kept trying to get rid of it throughout production, but I couldn't without making some noticeably rough transitions throughout the song.

thanks for the listen man, glad you liked it.

------------------

Old 20-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #5
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Pen Island
MC Status: 27910

Use a gate next time . Otherwise, nice job. Not my kind of thing, but I think you executed it well.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote