[Prog Trance] Damerchi-Justified
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-03-2017, 04:13 AM   #1
Slomeed
Microknight
Slomeed is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
[Prog Trance] Damerchi-Justified

feedback very appreciated, cheers!

Advertisements

Slomeed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Prog Trance] Damerchi-Justified.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:37 PM   #2
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960
Re: [Prog Trance] Damerchi-Justified

Does bass have delay? There is some weird delay in the background when bass hits. Maybe it's the stabs. Something is in the background not going in rithm, listen carefully.

Thought rithm, bass, stabs sound great. Great progresion.

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 02:14 AM   #3
Faintbrush
Learning The Ropes
Faintbrush is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Yeah, something about the bass is a little off - I noticed it mostly around 5:55 where you pull out the kick. Sounds like maybe you layered a couple synths and the timing isn't quite lining up? Or maybe you've got a delay or longish reverb that's making it sorta smudgy?

A few more notes:
First two minutes - I wanted to hear a little more variation, you might consider giving you pads a bit more movement (either vary the dynamics or mix up the chord progression every 16th bar or something).

The transition at 2:25 felt a little weak. You might think about letting the new bass line play out for a full 16 before brining in the lead at 2:30? Not really sure...

The kick drum pattern at 3:40 doesn’t really punch through. You use a different kick in this section that has a much longer tail, which is fine, but it needs more attack.
Faintbrush is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 03:23 PM   #4
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460

long time ago that I heard some trance. I like it.
Takes me back to classic trance tracks (melody somehow reminds me of plastic boy - live another life)

I like the chords and melody. The intro and outro synths sound nice as well.
Your kick sounds a bit weak imo and could use some more bass (or you could add an extra bassline in line with the main flanged pluck synth),

but overall nice track

Advertisements

_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote