Modular Synth Makers
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 26-02-2017, 07:17 AM   #1
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11471204
Modular Synth Makers

Hey all. Was seeing where any of you modular synth people go for new hardware. Preferably the euro rack format, but anyone who wants to pitch in feel free to pitch in. I got my Moog Mother32 a while back and I'm feeling the itch to get new modules to use with it.

Where do you go for your modular units?

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness
FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Pluxotite on Soundcloud
Old 26-02-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 171910
Thanked 3,438 Times in 2,566 Posts
Re: Modular Synth Makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by I/O_Madness View Post
Hey all. Was seeing where any of you modular synth people go for new hardware. Preferably the euro rack format, but anyone who wants to pitch in feel free to pitch in. I got my Moog Mother32 a while back and I'm feeling the itch to get new modules to use with it.

I know this is the "Modular software & programming" section of the forum, but you might get a better response if you post this over in the "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
" section, as I seem to remember the guys have a really long talk about all things modular over there in the past..plus it's hardware anyway that you're talking about..so it might be a better fit for over there.

Just a suggestion..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
I/O_Madness (26-02-2017)
Old 26-02-2017, 06:45 PM   #3
Mctoast
Savage Mad Cunt
Mctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MC
MC Status: 38897

I think a solely modular thread would be cool.

I just buy my modules second hand from muffwigglers and ebay. I used to buy from schneidersladen.de, but they've sent me the wrong module more than once.

------------------
Mctoast is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mctoast
A.M (26-02-2017)
Old 17-06-2017, 12:57 AM   #4
Detroit-Berlin
Minor Glitch
Detroit-Berlin is a name known to allDetroit-Berlin is a name known to allDetroit-Berlin is a name known to allDetroit-Berlin is a name known to allDetroit-Berlin is a name known to allDetroit-Berlin is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Quote:
Originally Posted by I/O_Madness View Post

Pittsburgh Modular and STG are some nice module makers, they have big pots underneath the hood so they feel very sturdy.

Advertisements

Detroit-Berlin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Detroit-Berlin
I/O_Madness (17-06-2017)