[breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-02-2017, 02:14 AM   #1
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907
[breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive

Heres a new track for all of you cool people. Feedback always greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:42 AM   #2
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110
Re: [breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive

Hey, this has got awesome progression. Great flow and a lot of interesting textures and leads, that are working very well together. Very well crafted and detailed, I haven't got much of an ear for mastering but everything sounds very polished. Props! Subbed on SC

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 03:20 AM   #3
Beid
Microknight
Beid is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I like those drums at 3:50 onwards. I would have liked to hear more of this section, or have it kick in earlier. The whole track rocks but this end part is like a carnival ride! I like the whole thing, really cool
Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 01:06 PM   #4
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beid View Post
I like those drums at 3:50 onwards. I would have liked to hear more of this section, or have it kick in earlier. The whole track rocks but this end part is like a carnival ride! I like the whole thing, really cool
I actually totally agree with this, and hopefully some of my other tracks might spark your interest more. I am not certain ill be doing anything additional to this track but there are some more on the way that might sound a little more polished / interesting. I really just needed to get some unfinished tracks out of the way and 'done' to get some shit off my plate so to speak - some of the tracks I am hastily pushing out just arent 100% what I want them to be, but it is better than them not being done.

Advertisements

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote