Free Tom Cosm Ableton Live Pack
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 18-10-2016, 08:34 PM   #1
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900278
Free Tom Cosm Ableton Live Pack

We have just released a new Cosmic Core Electronic music compilation.
This community project is free or 'Pay What You Want' on Bandcamp, and anyone who downloads the album will find a link to the project file/stems of Tom Cosm's track in the album package!

The first track in the album is the one done by the famous Ableton Live Guru Tom Cosm from New Zealand.
You can reuse the Ableton Live package to learn how Tom Cosm is building his track, or to remix his track.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last week, Tom organized a live stream to prepare his latest project Lollygagger for public release, in Project, Stem and Jam Session form.
That Ableton Live pack is yours if you download the Comic Core Volume III album.

Check the video here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers,

Luc

Advertisements

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lucky one
st3aLth (22-10-2016)
Old 19-10-2016, 06:13 AM   #2
st3aLth
Sample Destroyer
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2360
Re: Free Tom Cosm Ableton Live Pack

THANK YOU
st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 11:33 AM   #3
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6898609
Thanked 3,388 Times in 2,052 Posts

Awesome stuff. Saw Tom speak years ago. I think it was the Live 7 or 8 launch. Of all the people who spoke and/or demo'ed he stood out really knowing his shit.

Ever since have followed his work.

If anyone wants to learn how to play live with Live check him out. He has regularly released his live sets and has thoroughly documented so much of his creative process.

Guy's epic and I would even argue he's contributed more real world Live knowledge for free than any other producer on the planet.

------------------
For reference:
Quote:
Originally Posted by God*

satan = f i d
my master, my god, my lord and savior = f i d d y
my boner = f i d e l i u m

* I am not God.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 03:11 PM   #4
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900278

Yes indeed Jaded! I'm also following Tom Cosm for years and I have learned so many things from him. He is always thinking out-of-the-box, and it triggers a lot of creative ideas. The best part is indeed that he is giving a lot for free, and it's always high-quality content. I'm not sure how he manages to make a living out of this model, but it seems to work ok, lol

Anyone who wants to learn Ableton Live should check his website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers,

Luc

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 05:38 AM   #5
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 58710
Thanked 1,174 Times in 784 Posts

Yeah also been following him for a few years now. He's has done some very cool stuff!

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 04:02 AM   #6
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6898609
Thanked 3,388 Times in 2,052 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky one View Post
Yes indeed Jaded! I'm also following Tom Cosm for years and I have learned so many things from him. He is always thinking out-of-the-box, and it triggers a lot of creative ideas. The best part is indeed that he is giving a lot for free, and it's always high-quality content. I'm not sure how he manages to make a living out of this model, but it seems to work ok, lol

Anyone who wants to learn Ableton Live should check his website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers,

Luc
Well he does a LOT of live gigs and he's also a certified Ableton trainer so he does a lot of lectures and that. If you ever get the chance to attend you should take it.

And yeah, all of his Live packs are HIS live packs. He doesn't give out a bunch of watered down crap that kind of sound like his work. He gives out his actual work.

Like when I saw him demo Live 8 he said to go to his website when we got home and we could download the project files for the demo. Legend.

Advertisements

------------------
For reference:
Quote:
Originally Posted by God*

satan = f i d
my master, my god, my lord and savior = f i d d y
my boner = f i d e l i u m

* I am not God.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote