What should my next move be. (Very important)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 08-12-2016, 04:27 PM   #1
chris.Torio
Regular Freak
chris.Torio will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
What should my next move be. (Very important)

OK so I don't know where to post this but I know someone on here can definitely give me some advice.

recently I sent a beat to Becky G's Manager it took her a few days to get back to me then she said she thought my beat had potential but wasn't the right direction for her new album.

she asked if i had anything with an urban sound to send it over to her.Stupid *** me was so excited I dug through my catalog and found 2 decent urban beats that I should have never sent. I'm nervous that I dropped the ball.

So that night I went back on my computer and made something amazing! I'm afraid that since I sent those beats over that I ruined it for myself. Any pointers on what I should do? What should I write in the subject when I send an email?

Also she left me her contact info such as business phone should I text her when I have the new beat in her inbox to let her know I made the type of beat she was looking for or is that over the top lol..

thanks guys

Advertisements

chris.Torio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:36 PM   #2
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8507180
Thanked 6,325 Times in 4,542 Posts
Re: What should my next move be. (Very important)

IMO if you really want to dig yourself out of this hole you might have dug CALL. I don't know who this rapper (?) is, but if I was even regionally well known and was big enough to have an manager, there is a good chance I'd be too busy for an "opps" text from someone I don't know.

Either way you aren't going to get out of looking like a little bit of a spaz. I'd say if you CALL and get to talk to her or even her manager and in a couple sentences say "Hey, I got a bit over excited and rashly sent out the first thing I could find. I've made something I think really fits the bill and have sent over. I'd be grateful if you could find the time to listen." if this Becky G is someone worth working with she would listen to the new beat.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:55 PM   #3
chris.Torio
Regular Freak
chris.Torio will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
IMO if you really want to dig yourself out of this hole you might have dug CALL. I don't know who this rapper (?) is, but if I was even regionally well known and was big enough to have an manager, there is a good chance I'd be too busy for an "opps" text from someone I don't know.

Either way you aren't going to get out of looking like a little bit of a spaz. I'd say if you CALL and get to talk to her or even her manager and in a couple sentences say "Hey, I got a bit over excited and rashly sent out the first thing I could find. I've made something I think really fits the bill and have sent over. I'd be grateful if you could find the time to listen." if this Becky G is someone worth working with she would listen to the new beat.
Thanks for the advice bro, yeah your right I'm going to have to call instead of text hopefully It will get her to listen I think it will.
chris.Torio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:08 PM   #4
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13410

You can do it!

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote