Nektar Panorama
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 07-13-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
Luke_Nukem
Granular Poster
Luke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Nektar Panorama

Soooooo, does anyone else own a Nektar Panorama? I bought one in an ever increasing bid to get further away from keyboard, mouse, screen and just make music. It's great, but want to learn some workflow tips and tricks with it. Would love to hear from anyone else who owns one of these! What DAW/VST's do you use it with effectively?

Advertisements

------------------
Luke_Nukem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #2
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 20710
Re: Nektar Panorama

What are you using it with ive been thinking about getting one to use with reason 9.

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:25 AM   #3
Luke_Nukem
Granular Poster
Luke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really nice
MC Status: 360

I use it with Reaper and a bunch of Native Instruments plugins. I know it integrates a lot better with other DAWS. Think Reason was their first, and going off how good it is with Reaper I'd say it must be pretty amazing with Reason.

------------------
Luke_Nukem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:29 AM   #4
Creutz
Learning The Ropes
Creutz is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Hi,

I have Nektar Panorama P4 and I'm using it with Logic Pro X.

I don't have too many tricks or tips yet, except the fact that it works with Logic quite nicely too!

I make live produced sets so it helps me very much when I have the physical volume control and some assignable controls too. Also I use a lot of play, stop and repeat -buttons.

On Logic when you push the "fader" button it makes the track record all the EQ changes etc. (Write) It's a bit confusing but I have used it too.

I'm on my way to practice more of the assignable controls and "QWERTY"-macros.

Advertisements

Creutz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote