Listening Booth problem persists
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:13 PM   #1
Aurongroove
Soundscaper
Aurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond repute
West of Ireland
MC Status: 3010
Listening Booth problem persists

I thought the problem of replies not being sent was my then slow connection, but the problem is still there.

Could somebody look into it?

It seems I can sometimes get away with a short reply, but any time I try to give a solid piece of feedback, after I click reply, the browser just goes white and loads "forever".

Advertisements

------------------
a big Unregistered fan

Aurongroove is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 02:56 AM   #2
Aurongroove
Soundscaper
Aurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond repute
West of Ireland
Re: Listening Booth problem persists

Is there literally a single MOD that has looked at this problem?

What, do you what me to record a video of my trying to post a reply in the listening booth?

is there a max character limit that isn't correctly implemented?
Is the fact that I've been away from the forum for a while affecting things?
Come on guys, sort your shit out, or at the very least acknowledge the issue I'm having.

------------------
a big Unregistered fan

Old 13-08-2015, 02:58 AM   #3
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

I don't think anyone was ignoring you, bud. Have you tried PMing an admin?

I also don't think your hiatus could possibly affect this one bit. If you were somehow locked out of the LB, you'd probably get a warning.

Seems frustrating nonetheless.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 03:18 AM   #4
Aurongroove
Soundscaper
West of Ireland

That first night I returned I wrote some feedback at random. when I noticed it wasn't posting I decided to just save it to a notepad, just in case it was a problem on my end. At the time I had a rubbish connection.

Now my connection is sorted, the problem is still there and the only way I could get my replies to post without freezing was to break them into numerous posts.

there are 2 or 3 guys in the Listening booth, with like, 3~4 posts in a row worth of feedback thanks to this.
As well as it looking kinda nuts, (or at the very least misleading), it's also quite discouraging for someone like me who just wants to spend 10~15 minutes listening and giving honest responses without worrying that the paragraph or two I've written, will end up freezing and never seeing the light of day.

------------------
a big Unregistered fan

Old 13-08-2015, 03:32 AM   #5
Aurongroove
Soundscaper
West of Ireland

Also, Hey Kvlt, I think you're one of the users I remember from my first time around this place.

How's it hanging? etc

------------------
a big Unregistered fan

Old 13-08-2015, 03:39 AM   #6
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Were you also saying that other users had this problem? I feel lucky not to be one of them, in that case.

Yeah, I remember you as well. Did you take a whole year off? Time flies.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 03:49 AM   #7
Aurongroove
Soundscaper
West of Ireland

I just spent year or two scratching my arse.

To be honest my laptop died, and all my projects tied to the DAWs on said machine were lost.
The few that were mostly Reason only, or the ones that where practically finished (like the pre-mastered mix downs) were eventually recovered and that was about it.

I also had my good monitor headphones stolen, right after I bought a new laptop (Bummer)

I'm a full time singer / singing teacher / choir director now, so I've managed to make music both my job AND my hobby. It's paying the bills for new gear and eventually new monitors and stuff.
I've just recently started making inroads on finishing off some of the stuff I recovered from my busted laptop.

Things are pretty fuckin' sweet to be honest.
Upward curves and all that.

Advertisements

------------------
a big Unregistered fan

Thanks to Aurongroove
Kvlt O))) (13-08-2015)