Whisper Song (Gregory Esayan)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 16-07-2015, 03:09 PM   #1
Pilgrimm
Learning The Ropes
Pilgrimm is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Progressive Help Needed.

Hi Peeps!!

So the other day I've stumble on a progressive house track....the vocals is a whisper of a woman and a man whispering to each other (about love ) and I lost track of that song although I've manage to get hold of one of my favorite artist songs that sounds exactly the same but it's not the one.

The artist and track name is Gregory Esayan - Impressionism (Original Mix) but this is not the song I'm looking for although it sounds the same.

Please help me find this beaut! Need to remix it for someone very special to me

Regards from Sunny South Africa,
Eric

Last edited by Pilgrimm; 16-07-2015 at 03:18 PM..

Advertisements

Pilgrimm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 03:30 AM   #2
Mystic_Guardian
Regular Freak
Mystic_Guardian will become famous soon enoughMystic_Guardian will become famous soon enough
Dunedunite Cave
MC Status: 110
Re: Whisper Song (Gregory Esayan)

Did you mean Gregory Esayan - Innerspace (Original Mix) ? Impressionism is the name of one of their full albums.

Unfortunatley I haven't been exploring this genre a whole lot recently so I wouldn't know all of the new tracks. I would reccomend however going to Echonest's 'Every noise at once' genre map for Deep Progressive House if you're stuggling and no one else here responds. (Just google: every noise at once deep progressive house )

Good Luck!

Advertisements

Mystic_Guardian is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: These Four Walls - Down Falls An Empire