Work In Progress Thread
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-13-2015, 04:32 AM   #1
Ocelaught
Minor Glitch
Ocelaught has a spectacular aura aboutOcelaught has a spectacular aura aboutOcelaught has a spectacular aura about
U.S.A
MC Status: 210
Work In Progress Thread

I think you should add a Work In Progress Thread because I might want to show off something thats a far away from completion. But I don't want to spam the Listen Booth Thread. I still want the feedback if it sound good or not but if its 1:10 min and i don't have a name for it then theirs no were to put it.

Advertisements

Ocelaught is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Ocelaught
Kvlt O))) (04-13-2015)
Old 04-13-2015, 02:53 PM   #2
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8498030
Thanked 6,142 Times in 4,411 Posts
Re: Work In Progress Thread

I don't really see the need for this. The LB is for WIPs. Just make this all known in the body of the thread and get WIP/Clip in the thread title. People post WIPs in the LB all the time.

We already have the LB and Member Releases. I don't see a logistical or practical need for a thread like this.

You could also make friends with some people on the forum who you could send out WIPs to several times over the span of a few weeks (or whatever) to get check ups on your progress.

Personally I'd probably never check a WIP thread. Seems like it would get spamm-y w/ a bunch of way undercooked tunes.

EDIT: It is also one more thing the mods have to moderate.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
lolirl (04-13-2015)
Old 04-13-2015, 02:58 PM   #3
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 743999591
Thanked 6,643 Times in 4,157 Posts

This is just post count upping so dude can spam his tracks.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:03 PM   #4
Trebesch
Trebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MC
Isle of Skye
MC Status: 8598981

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
You could also make friends with some people on the forum who you could send out WIPs to several times over the span of a few weeks (or whatever) to get check ups on your progress.
This.

The best feedback you can get is from someone you know and trust the judgement of.

Posting work in progress in the listening booth (or a WIP thread) runs the risk of taking the advice from a new member that is just talking nonsense to increase their post count.

Advertisements

Trebesch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote