Big Room House intro breakdown
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 30-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
jacoonthetrack
Learning The Ropes
jacoonthetrack is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Big Room House intro breakdown

Hey everyone, I'm having difficulty grasping how a Big Room House track breaks down, specifically when it comes to forming the intro, before you begin with your main lead melody. I don't know how the intro should sound. Like, the basic components that form the beginning intro.

The lead, build up, and drop I have an understanding of, but the intro of the track confuses me.

Any tips to help me understand this would be great. Thank you.

Advertisements

jacoonthetrack is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262786029
Thanked 2,927 Times in 1,770 Posts
Re: Big Room House intro breakdown

Why does everything have to be a formula?

But ignoring that, pretty much all the big room house I've heard starts with a long section of plain drum beats so DJs can mix it
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:08 AM   #3
Alert
Soundscaper
Alert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond repute
Oblivion Fringe
MC Status: 4271

this track breaks it down quite swimmingly

:problemofficer:

------------------
Alert is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:28 PM   #4
PivAd
Regular Freak
PivAd will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

listen to a lot of bigroom songs and use them as your basis on what the intro should be.

but as far as i know, the intro should be something simple, and unique (enough to distinguish it from other songs when the dj plays it), and long enough so that the dj could mix the song easily into the track.
PivAd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #5
Evione
Minor Glitch
Evione will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Just put some drums, sub bass and a cool arp or piano

Advertisements

Evione is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote